HeXp Tourney Tonight 8est Streamed Live 22 Teams~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontTouchMyHoHos

08-11-2012

Come check it out and or if you want to sign-up for a last minute team, by all means make your way to us. We have a TS that can hold 100 people and will accommodate everyone. There will be a prize for the winner given out and it will be commentated ^.^

http://www.twitch.tv/hexp_gaming
8est

or you can check the stream on our website

www.hexpgaming.com - it is under the tourney section for the sign up

24+ teams

cooLberries

08-11-2012

where do i signup for tourney

FollowMeOnTwitt

08-11-2012

ME and my freinds would like a team but some of them won't be able to sign up is this a problem?

English Muffin

08-11-2012

I signed up but some of my friend didn't register to the forums is that ok?

DontTouchMyHoHos

08-11-2012

As long as one person registers on the forums and post their team in the proper section you are good to go, just show up. We have our teamspeak set up to handle the 22+ teams so you will get your own section locked off for competing.

HeXp TGAOTU

08-11-2012

Obviously we would like as many people as possible to sign up to the site as possible, but we do understand if you cant get everyone signed up. As long as the team captain can place the roster on the forum then its all good.

We currently have 22 teams signed up for this tournament with free entry and a $50 total prize for the winning team!!

All the information is listed on this forum post on the riot forums :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2360274

We will have a teamspeak available to those competing. That information is on the website.

We will have available staff on the Teamspeak and on HeXpGaming Chat Channel on League.

On Teamspeak PLEASE CONTACT HeXp Ser3nity or HeXp TGAOTU and DontTouchMyHoHos ONLY!!

Signups are on the website at HeXpGaming.com!!!

And Remember Please support RIOT as much as you can!!!

DontTouchMyHoHos

08-11-2012

HeXp TGAOTU

08-11-2012

Please contact the team you will be facing on your own, once your game is over THE TEAM CAPTAINS ONLY need to report the match to HeXp Ser3nity on the LoL Chat Channel HeXpGaming OR contact her via the TS Server which is available to all teams - She will be able to help you along with other staff members once on the Teamspeak to direct your team to its own room! If a team is a no show and has been contacted by our staff thru a FR and there is no response you will be automatically DQ’d.

HeXp Cappello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Had a great response for the 1st HeXp LoL tournament! Thanks for all that showed up & watched our stream! Check www.hexpgaming.com for more tournaments in the future, and thanks again for all the support!