New exciting way to play League.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STOP EnochTime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Hey I'm Enochthatsright and this is my idea on League.
Here on League, almost every game is fun and competitive. Some people don't like losing so they just go full on troll. Wouldn't it be nice if you had just a way to troll all day? Have you ever thought how 10 karthus' would look in a game? or 10 rammus'?

I introduce to you the "Fun Mode,"
Unlike a regular game, players can choose the same characters in the same team and game. Having this happen would allow many players to have the full extent of fun in league. This is only an opinion where many of my friends and I think strongly to have this happen in League.
It would be great if this were to be shown to Riot and bring up a idea to happen.

If I have post this in the wrong place, please notify me ^^ Thanks.

Never hurts to share right?

SuprKamiGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

lol, chain all the karthus ults together, eventually they all will die

CountAllister

08-11-2012

Nerf ultimates of champs with mutiple picks by a % and this isnt a bad idea. That said, It doesnt make sense lore wise. 10 different summoners cant summon the same champion to do battle, doesn't make sense.

Flagrock

08-11-2012

5 Karthus ults at the same time, there goes all the squishies in the game. 5 ww's suppress you're locked down forever, 5 soraka heals OP, 5 Shen ults too much shields, 5 AP eve's ults wait did we just 1 shot the whole team. It would be a burst fest and really imbalanced.

Jayfeather

08-11-2012

Have you ever fought the same enemy character? It's awkward, not fun .____.

Prof Zuhayr

08-11-2012

5 shacos = ten shacos!

this would be awesome

DirtyJs

08-11-2012

think about all the bugs

skill shots will never works

if you had 5 shacos on your team, how do you tell which one if yours and which clone is yours???? should there be a power ranger system with a pink shaco, and yellow shaco, a blue shaco, a black shaco and a red shaco?? i can't imagine a solution that isn't stupid and won't bug up the system

DaltzMaltz

08-11-2012

See, this is the kind of thing I like to see. Riot could probably slap this together in an afternoon, and it would be hilariously fun to just derp around. It's not like they'd lose money on it or anything, it's so similar to the basic Summoner's Rift game mode.

But Riot would never do that. Why? Because they don't care about us.
If a red responds in this thread I'll eat my cat, and he weighs 25 pounds.

Treza

08-11-2012

i like this idea just because it would be a place for the annoying noobs who just want to act like dumbasses or sit back and have some casual fun to congregate in and leave everyone else alone. yeah the game is fun to just play but theres nothing fun about playing great only to have all your work undone by someone who cant tell an enemy turret from their own

Treza

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltzMaltz View Post
If a red responds in this thread I'll eat my cat, and he weighs 25 pounds.
ill help with the cat