over half a yr, where is our new Aura armor reduce item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

as title

axesandspears

08-11-2012

Still being worked on, because it takes between a few months and an entire year to design an item for a nich and balance it so that will not affect champion balance too drastically.

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by axesandspears View Post
Still being worked on, because it takes between a few months and an entire year to design an item for a nich and balance it so that will not affect champion balance too drastically.
then from 2009 to 2012
we should only have 3 to 12 items

Vuther

08-11-2012

I miss Stark's aura.

Sig6987

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentitan View Post
then from 2009 to 2012
Maybe ideally, but not realistically

axesandspears

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentitan View Post
then from 2009 to 2012
1. There were a lot of items designed as a baseline when this game came out that had to be rebalanced through testing. Several items were actually removed during this period.
2. It is possible to work on balancing multiple items concurrently.

Autocthon

08-12-2012

Before they removed stark's how often did you see it built?

I saw it maybe once in 50-60 games. And rarely because of the armor debuff, it was susually built by a champ who liked the stats (Olaf/Mundo and that's about it)

Hardly high priority to replace it.

3mptylord

08-12-2012

Zeke's is actually commonplace now, unlike Stark's. I see it somewhat regularly on supports and junglers, and it seems popular enough on Jarvan.

0R30

08-12-2012

I have an idea that I think might work.

Broams Standerd of Terror.
Pickaxe + Negatron cloak.+ dagger + recipe
975+740+420+715 = 2850
35 ad, 48 MR +25% attack speed
Unique passive: All enemies within range (1000) lower their armor by 20.
Unique active: increase nearby (500) allied total damage output by 6% for 5 seconds. (45 sec cooldown)
OR
Unique passive. reduce all incomeing magic damage by 5%

made this for ad with some tanky potential. the active can be used for quick bursts of damage and if you can co-ordinate with your team to go in and use everything for eaither all at once like if your working with a LB or Veigar or Gragas or someone who uses burst damage. the unique active that would replace the active, can be helpful for melee ad and ranged ad to a smaller degree, or you could put in both for a higher recipe cost and make it like 3.3k+ bruiser kind of item.
- 0R30

axesandspears

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0R30 View Post
I have an idea that I think might work.

Broams Standerd of Terror.
Pickaxe + Negatron cloak.+ dagger + recipe
975+740+420+715 = 2850
35 ad, 48 MR +25% attack speed
Unique passive: All enemies within range (1000) lower their armor by 20.
Unique active: increase nearby (500) allied total damage output by 6% for 5 seconds. (45 sec cooldown)
OR
Unique passive. reduce all incomeing magic damage by 5%

made this for ad with some tanky potential. the active can be used for quick bursts of damage and if you can co-ordinate with your team to go in and use everything for eaither all at once like if your working with a LB or Veigar or Gragas or someone who uses burst damage. the unique active that would replace the active, can be helpful for melee ad and ranged ad to a smaller degree, or you could put in both for a higher recipe cost and make it like 3.3k+ bruiser kind of item.
- 0R30
Hexdrinker/MoM and Wits End already fill the niche for physical damage+magic resistance items.
This is redundant and unnecessary.