Any definite ages amongst champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stay70573

04-17-2014

We know Xerath is some odd centuries, if not millennia old, annie is 8 (?) Ezreal and Lux are probably in their late teens to mid twenties.

But do we have anything that can help define ages better?

I mean, the Isles are ambiguous, I personally argue they're as old as the first rune war, And so the inhabitants are ancient.

Lulu... how old is she? physically she is centuries, but was she 12 when she went in? 20? 14? And how long did she stay?

Lissandra is probably some odd centuries too wouldn't she be?

The Red Warden

04-17-2014

Zilean: ageless/infinite
That is one

SecretLore

04-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay70573 View Post
We know Xerath is some odd centuries, if not millennia old, annie is 8 (?) Ezreal and Lux are probably in their late teens to mid twenties.

But do we have anything that can help define ages better?

I mean, the Isles are ambiguous, I personally argue they're as old as the first rune war, And so the inhabitants are ancient.

Lulu... how old is she? physically she is centuries, but was she 12 when she went in? 20? 14? And how long did she stay?

Lissandra is probably some odd centuries too wouldn't she be?
I've read that lux actually would need to be in her 30s because of the timeline,but not sure if this actually real.

I dunno about Lulu,she went to the glade and spent there several years,but the time goes different there,so she might be still rather young(even for yordle standards) physically

And yes Lissandra is several centuries old,she could be one of the oldest characters in the game.

Arthurmedes

04-20-2014

I refuse to think lux is in her 30s

IceHound

04-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaPealer View Post
I refuse to think lux is in her 30s
The timeline disagrees, she is the "lady" of luminosity after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikia
Until only twenty years ago, Runeterra was on a collision course with disaster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikia
As a direct response to the world’s growing physical and political instability, Valoran’s key magicians – including many powerful summoners – came to the conclusion that conflicts needed to be resolved in a controllable and systematic way. They formed an organization called the League of Legends, whose purpose was to oversee the orderly resolution of political conflict in Valoran.
The IoW is 20 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain's Judgement
Jarvan was no longer the thirteen-year old child prince that Swain had been sent to dispatch. “How’s the leg?”
When the IoW was founded, Swain was sent to assassinate J4, J4 was 13 twenty-three years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4's Lore
an elite Demacian strike force led by Jarvan's childhood companion, Garen.
Garen and J4 are at close ages, as they grew up together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux's Lore
she extracted valuable inside information about the Noxus-Ionian conflict, earning her great favor with Demacians and Ionians alike.
Lux was already in the military by time Ionia vs Noxus was happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
Soon after Noxus and Demacia signed a treaty agreeing to settle their disputes through matches held by the young League of Legends, Noxus turned its expansionistic eye outward. Bolstered by the forces of Zaun and Bilgewater, Noxian soldiers invaded Ionia in what became the bloodiest engagement since the Rune Wars.
The invasion of Ionia happened at what we can assume can be a gap of 3 years from the treaty of Demacia and Noxus.

Alright, I gave us all the puzzle pieces, now let's put them together.

Since J4 was 13 back at 0 CLE, and Garen is at a close age of J4, it's known these two are at age 36. If we were to assume Lux was at the least, 30, then she had to had been drafted at age 10, since she was a spy for the Ionian invasion. Since the Ionian invasion had a 3 year gap from 0 CLE, that means Lux had to be 10 by 3 CLE, making her 30 on 23 CLE, aka present time in RuneTerra.

TLDR Buff Talon

IceHound

04-25-2014

Ah! I've discovered more about Lux's age. If she was to had entered the military at age 10 she'd actually be 27 today, this is because the Ionia V Noxus was actually at 6 CLE.

Look at the article "Born Out of Necessity"
Source:http://joj.leagueoflegends.com/issue...ch-21-cle.html

Sir Regendorf

04-25-2014

And this reminds me how much i miss the JoJ

IceHound

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Regendorf View Post
And this reminds me how much i miss the JoJ
I myself never read it because it was already over by time I joined League but when I saw that article when I was looking up EC it def got me pretty interested in it.

Melancholy Exile

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHound View Post
When the IoW was founded, Swain was sent to assassinate J4, J4 was 13 twenty-three years ago.
Very slight inaccuracy here.

Swain was sent to assassinate Jarvan when the ink on the treaty between Noxus and Demacia "was but a few years dry". That makes it pretty clear that the assassination attempt didn't take place in 0 CLE as you've put forward.

IceHound

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
Very slight inaccuracy here.

Swain was sent to assassinate Jarvan when the ink on the treaty between Noxus and Demacia "was but a few years dry". That makes it pretty clear that the assassination attempt didn't take place in 0 CLE as you've put forward.
I see, it's most likely safe to assume there's at least a 3 year max then, making jarv and Garen 33 now and Lux at a minimum could be 24.