"The Sweaty Apple" Noxian Tavern [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

10-03-2012

Jurante rolled his eyes and slapped Marcellus' shoulder, "Idle chatter?! Why sir, we were just discussing the philosophical conundrum of this century's end!" With an exaggerated hand wave, he motioned to all the women in the bar, "Women! Beautiful women! Skinny women, tall women, fat women, red women, blue women, all women! Women! And what yer preference in a woman may be!" He quickly added, "Or you may be one for Long John Silver, y'catch me drift!"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Marcellus just stared at Jurante for a moment, then looked back to his drink.
"I don't care for either, the human race as is far too... imperfect, it must be improved."

Grand Viper

10-03-2012

"Pft, alright, fine," Jurante rolled his eyes. "What makes your gears turn, eh?"

He took a drink of his mug, still smiling nonchalantly.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Marcellus had taken out his butterfly knife and was spinning it out of habit.
"A challenge, physical, mental, anything of that sort. But only if completing it accomplishes something."

Grand Viper

10-03-2012

"A challenge?" Jurante rubbed his mustache, "Grow a finer mustache than this. If you do, you will become a true man."

leirynot

10-04-2012

Marcellus shook his head.
"As I said, a challenge that accomplishes something, growing a mustache is pointless, I'm happy with my current appearance."

FlameOfTheGods

10-07-2012

Tark enters the bar and orders a glass of water

"Pretty quiet this place is"he mutters

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-18-2013

(( Just a bump, because people need more places to RP ))

theplague1369

02-02-2014

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3821

Patrick sprinted up the street until he saw the building he needed. The neighborhood didn't look like a very safe place... but never having been in Noxus before meant every place looked dangerous. Patrick had freshly applied new bandages to his shoulder and arm, which has taken quite a bit of damage from the fire in during the disaster in Nocturne's lair. He cross the street and walked up to the front door. He opened it slightly, the smell of alcohol overpowering him. This is a strange place for a meeting... especially with a child, but if Saren wants to meet me, I won't refuse any destination. Patrick strode inside and looked for a quiet place to sit down, staring around to try and spot Saren.

Sir Shadow Isles

02-03-2014

Quote:
Patrick sprinted up the street until he saw the building he needed. The neighborhood didn't look like a very safe place... but never having been in Noxus before meant every place looked dangerous. Patrick had freshly applied new bandages to his shoulder and arm, which has taken quite a bit of damage from the fire in during the disaster in Nocturne's lair. He cross the street and walked up to the front door. He opened it slightly, the smell of alcohol overpowering him. This is a strange place for a meeting... especially with a child, but if Saren wants to meet me, I won't refuse any destination. Patrick strode inside and looked for a quiet place to sit down, staring around to try and spot Saren.
"Here." Saren sat in a secluded spot near the back of the bar. Those around him gave him a wide birth, shooting him cautious glances that he payed no mind to. He gestured to the chair across from him. "Sit."