"The Sweaty Apple" Noxian Tavern [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunari Fox

08-11-2012

Spectra watched everyone coming in and smiled : more people is always nice, she can have fun torturing the weakest.

"Hehe, which one, which one ..."

The Béll

08-11-2012

"You don't seem like a... regular, ordinary person... what do you do for a living?"

One of bell's ears swivels frantically before freezing in one place, aimed at Spectra..

"It seems someone has malicious views here... or just looking for a good time..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

"I'm a performer, among other things, some of which are frowned upon, so I would prefer not discussing them."
He looks over at Spectra.
"I wouldn't be surprised by someone having malicious views, it seems there's a lot of people like that nowadays."

The Béll

08-11-2012

"Other things? Frowned upon? Please continue, I am not one to judge, just look at me."

Bell pulls his sleeve up revealing his arm, stitched together and discolored.

"I'm nothing but a bag of flesh held together by stitches and fed with toxic runoff, I'm considered a monster, why should I judge others?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-11-2012

Ido finished his drink, making his way over to the bounty board, he inspected it and pulled one of the papers off "nothing on here pays well..." he looks at the man unconscious on the floor, chuckling emotionlessly, seemed his kick was stronger then he thought.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

"Very well then, I indulge in gambling, and when I say gambling, I mean cheating to hustle people out of their money, I also do things like, thievery, bounty hunting, that sort of thing. Like I said, generally frowned upon, although, less so here in Noxus."
He looked as bell revealed his arm.
"Well, you're a lot less monstrous than some of the things I've seen."

The Béll

08-11-2012

"Again, I am not one to judge, I know I'm not too monstrous but... being a creation and not having a life of my own makes people... hesitant to approach or understand me."

Lunari Fox

08-11-2012

Spectra shrugged, she looked around, still searching for someone to ... torture ... She suddenly glanced at Mirrei, and pulled out her katana as she puts it on the bar counter in-front of her.

"Well what do we have here" She thought to herself.

Petyr Baelish

08-11-2012

Mirrei climbs down off the table and takes a seat. "Monsters and bounty hunters. For this place, I'm, like, the good girl. Just a thief and a revolutionary."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-11-2012

Phantom is seen on another table with a few undead musicians along with a bunch of men. They soon burst out into a song while drinking beer