"The Sweaty Apple" Noxian Tavern [Open RP]

12345612 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Marcellus walks up to the bar and orders some bourbon, as he drinks it he spins his butterfly knife idly.

Petyr Baelish

08-11-2012

Over an unoccupied table near the center of the tavern, a cascade of twinkling sparkles erupts from thin air like water from a floating fountain. Glittering stars of color fall in waves, tumbling through the air in a silent waterfall of light. They float through the table and into the ground, disappearing into nothing without leaving a trace.

Mirrei enters the Sweaty Apple unheard and unseen, walking with the silent grace of a cat stalking its unsuspecting prey. She bends light in a sphere around her, creating a sphere of effective invisibility. She walks to an empty table, her bare feet making no sound as she steps up on to the rough wooden surface. Standing on top of the table, she draws light into an eruption of shimmering sparks, and lets the show begin.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Marcellus looked over at the sparks, there was probably someone invisible sitting in the center of the illusion, he continued spinning the knife, wondering what would happen if he threw a knife over there, it would probably cause trouble he didn't want to deal with, but the thought amused him.

The Béll

08-11-2012

Bell looks over at Marcellus, interested.

"That is a very nice knife..."

Petyr Baelish

08-11-2012

A glaring flash of white light illuminates the Sweaty Apple, and when it clears, a teenage girl is standing on top of the table, a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. She is stands a little over five feet, her skin is a creamy tan and her eyes sparkle like burnished gold. Her hair is a rich golden-blonde with a bright magenta stripe down the left side, and it tumbles down past her waist in waves. She is dressed in thin white fabric that lies close to her skin, and her shapely body appears agile, if not especially strong. She turns, looking at the faces around her.

leirynot

08-11-2012

Marcellus looks at Bell, examining him and trying to figure out exactly what he was.
"Thank you, I always make sure to take good care of it, never know when I'll need to use it."

The Béll

08-11-2012

"I've never been very good with them myself, my creator always said to avoid them..."

Bell's left eye flickers a bit then returns to normal.

"How'd you get it, is it special at all?"

Petyr Baelish

08-11-2012

"Hi guys! I'm Mirrei.", she says in an exited voice, looking at the others in the room.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-11-2012

Ido enters the bar, his twin katanas strapped firmly on his back as he makes his way to the counter
"Hey there Kaius, the regular..."
when handed the drink he eyes it for a moment before he began to drink, looking around at the inhabitants in the room. he looks over at Mirrei, she seemed a little young to be in a bar.... not that it mattered, this was Noxus and things like that weren't uncommon.

leirynot

08-11-2012

Marcellus tosses the knife in the air, as it flies through the air it folds up, he then catches it, and looks at it a bit.
"I've had this knife for a while, had it made by a smith, nothing very special, just that it's a quality piece of work made by a skilled worker."
He looks at Mirrei and nods hello, but doesn't say anything to her.

12345612 ... 36