A Day in Zaun [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow and looks at the clothing shop, not particularly interested but amused at how some of the mannequins seem to be lopsided.

O...k. What are we to do here? I wait while you shop?
Draven lets out a laugh.
No my Lunari friend. We peruse the wears and find you something. Unfortunately for the dinner portion of the night the restaurant has one strict rule: Formal Wear... It doesn't have to be anything fancy but Draven is hoping you will take me up on this one request. But yes, Draven wants to take a browse at the new fur line they have.

Draven was unsure on how Diana would react but had some hope she would oblige his request.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out a laugh.
No my Lunari friend. We peruse the wears and find you something. Unfortunately for the dinner portion of the night the restaurant has one strict rule: Formal Wear... It doesn't have to be anything fancy but Draven is hoping you will take me up on this one request. But yes, Draven wants to take a browse at the new fur line they have.

Draven was unsure on how Diana would react but had some hope she would oblige his request.
Diana blinks, before raising a brow to Draven.

So this store in particular is of your fancy?... You wish to dress me in something that you fancy? I would like to see this, Draven.

A pause.

...As long as you are paying I suppose I can do that... since you are my guide today.

Ask Drav

01-31-2013

Quote:
Diana blinks, before raising a brow to Draven.

So this store in particular is of your fancy?... You wish to dress me in something that you fancy? I would like to see this, Draven.

A pause.

...As long as you are paying I suppose I can do that... since you are my guide today.
Draven suppressed a slight urge to laugh.
"Fancy" ain't the word Draven would use. It's nothing I pick, it's whatever you "fancy" I guess. I'm just here to show you around and pay for your well...expenses tonight.

The best Draven can do is give you my opinion but Draven wants you to pick whatever you want.

Draven nudged Diana a bit feeling that would be more fitting than a punch on the shoulder.

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven suppressed a slight urge to laugh.
"Fancy" ain't the word Draven would use. It's nothing I pick, it's whatever you "fancy" I guess. I'm just here to show you around and pay for your well...expenses tonight.

The best Draven can do is give you my opinion but Draven wants you to pick whatever you want.

Draven nudged Diana a bit feeling that would be more fitting than a punch on the shoulder.
Diana would blink, before shrugging.

Then I suppose you better give me a tour, as I've never been here. She would then simply walk into the store, already knowing Draven shall follow behind.

Ask Drav

02-12-2013

Quote:
Diana would blink, before shrugging.

Then I suppose you better give me a tour, as I've never been here. She would then simply walk into the store, already knowing Draven shall follow behind.
Draven walked with Diana into the boutique and began chatting with one of the floor employees.
You got anything that would match well with my...acquaintance here. Nothing too showy or fancy but still elegant I guess...

Ask the Lunari

02-22-2013

As Diana walked into the boutique, she would glance around & practically scan the whole store with her gaze. Nothing of interest would pop up, as Diana truly never cared for such trivial things like fashion... or fancy-wear... Unless it was requested, like her dresses made by Elise.

"Nothing here seems to pique my interest, Draven. I would rather wear one of the dresses Elise made me... rather than... any of this."

Diana's expression did not change, and it was very likely that the store had nothing for her... but she'll humor them or outright deny anything they throw at her... even if it seems moderately pleasant.

Ask Drav

02-25-2013

Quote:
As Diana walked into the boutique, she would glance around & practically scan the whole store with her gaze. Nothing of interest would pop up, as Diana truly never cared for such trivial things like fashion... or fancy-wear... Unless it was requested, like her dresses made by Elise.

"Nothing here seems to pique my interest, Draven. I would rather wear one of the dresses Elise made me... rather than... any of this."

Diana's expression did not change, and it was very likely that the store had nothing for her... but she'll humor them or outright deny anything they throw at her... even if it seems moderately pleasant.
Draven looked a little taken as Diana mentioned having a dress. He looked at the store employee who also had a somewhat surprised looked on his face before mentioning that Elise does make some really nice silk-wear.

Yeah...uh...sure thing. You mind sampling one for Draven real quick just to see the design?

Ask the Lunari

03-05-2013

((Bah I thought I already responded to this. ._.))

After a brief moment of silence, Diana would shrug & fold her arms.

"Sure." Diana simply responded, brow now raised to see what the executioner has in mind.

Ask Drav

03-05-2013

Quote:
((Bah I thought I already responded to this. ._.))

After a brief moment of silence, Diana would shrug & fold her arms.

"Sure." Diana simply responded, brow now raised to see what the executioner has in mind.
Draven let out a slight laugh.
I meant your Elise-made silken one my friend. I am curious to see Elise's design on you.

Ask the Lunari

03-07-2013

"That would require me to go back home... and that is a slightly long journey."

Diana sighs.

"Perhaps it's in one of those... magazines that called me and Nami a couple from Sona's snowdown party. I saw enough pictures of myself with it on, so perhaps that will help."

((The dress post is in Sona's snowdown thread, my first post :3 ))