A Day in Zaun [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

01-06-2013

Draven takes a step outside his restaurant. Normally he doesn't go traipsing around the industrial city as often as before but now that he saw how things changed he was glad he did. While the city still had a lot of runoff from the alchemy and research labs The air seemed to be a little more bearable and the buildings seemed to relish a nice glow as the neon signs began lighting up.

Ask the Lunari

01-06-2013

Diana would be seen following Draven, eyeing the city-state suspiciously... as she avoids the puddles of water and other various runoff that can be seen, gazing at the signs as she walked.

So where are we going first exactly, Draven?

Ask Drav

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would be seen following Draven, eyeing the city-state suspiciously... as she avoids the puddles of water and other various runoff that can be seen, gazing at the signs as she walked.

So where are we going first exactly, Draven?
Draven smirked.
Nowhere in particular. Draven just enjoys walking through the place but if you should see something in particular you wanna look at be my guest. There is a very nice clothing shop in particular though that Draven wanted to stop by.

Ask the Lunari

01-08-2013

I know nothing of the city other than its standard environment, courtesy of the League. So I'm at a loss.

She would look around at the various Neon signs & civilians... not really liking how even here, they eye her... or possibly Draven with the same fearful eyes.

If you wish to visit this... clothing shop? Diana would raise a brow. then simply lead the way.

Ask Drav

01-10-2013

Quote:
I know nothing of the city other than its standard environment, courtesy of the League. So I'm at a loss.

She would look around at the various Neon signs & civilians... not really liking how even here, they eye her... or possibly Draven with the same fearful eyes.

If you wish to visit this... clothing shop? Diana would raise a brow. then simply lead the way.

Draven could tell Diana was a little uncomfortable with her surroundings but was not sure what he should do. Normally he would just pop his companion sqaure on the jaw and tell him to stop being a chicken but Diana was a female. Would it be OK to slap her instead?
No, no Draven said to himself. Draven, no matter what still had a man-code that he upheld quite strictly. Instead he simply gave her a soft punch on the shoulder.

Don't sweat it. They stare at me all the time whether out of fear or awe Draven doesn't care. Don't let it get to you or you won't be able to go anywhere. Just loosen up a little and take in the scenery.

Draven smiles and pointed to a nearby man-made lake. Despite Zaun's constant technological tampering this one spot in particular was quite the sight. The water was actually crystal clear with semi-mutated but harmless fish that didn't look disgusting whatsoever. There were many sprinklers shooting water that changed colors as it hit the air like fireworks and a few boats just drifting around, their patrons relaxing.

It's actually clear, that sparkling blue isn't from any dyes. Draven let out a laugh.

Ask the Lunari

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post

Draven could tell Diana was a little uncomfortable with her surroundings but was not sure what he should do. Normally he would just pop his companion sqaure on the jaw and tell him to stop being a chicken but Diana was a female. Would it be OK to slap her instead?
No, no Draven said to himself. Draven, no matter what still had a man-code that he upheld quite strictly. Instead he simply gave her a soft punch on the shoulder.

Don't sweat it. They stare at me all the time whether out of fear or awe Draven doesn't care. Don't let it get to you or you won't be able to go anywhere. Just loosen up a little and take in the scenery.

Draven smiles and pointed to a nearby man-made lake. Despite Zaun's constant technological tampering this one spot in particular was quite the sight. The water was actually crystal clear with semi-mutated but harmless fish that didn't look disgusting whatsoever. There were many sprinklers shooting water that changed colors as it hit the air like fireworks and a few boats just drifting around, their patrons relaxing.

It's actually clear, that sparkling blue isn't from any dyes. Draven let out a laugh.
Diana would instinctively grab her weapon and raise it towards Draven's throat. only to stop it barely before his adam's apple.

Don't do that. The last time I loosened up, and dropped my guard, my temples construction was halted... almost permanently... under my watch. As these people look upon me, I feel the malice & hate... as if they are inviting me to attack.

Diana would then turn to the lake and blink, taking a while for Draven's statement to register.

Ha! Well this is surprising, I do wonder how those fish let alone the water are that clean.

Ask Drav

01-16-2013

Quote:
Diana would instinctively grab her weapon and raise it towards Draven's throat. only to stop it barely before his adam's apple.

Don't do that. The last time I loosened up, and dropped my guard, my temples construction was halted... almost permanently... under my watch. As these people look upon me, I feel the malice & hate... as if they are inviting me to attack.

Diana would then turn to the lake and blink, taking a while for Draven's statement to register.

Ha! Well this is surprising, I do wonder how those fish let alone the water are that clean.
Draven nearly felt like blood would come out of his throat if Diana hadn't stopped her hand but relaxed when he saw her sheath her weapon. After she took a look at the lake he decided to speak up.

Don't be so influenced about what these people think. Your a famous champion and a self-proclaimed Lunari. Now then, unless you want to get a closer look at the lake might Draven suggest we get moving?

Ask the Lunari

01-19-2013

Quote:
Draven nearly felt like blood would come out of his throat if Diana hadn't stopped her hand but relaxed when he saw her sheath her weapon. After she took a look at the lake he decided to speak up.

Don't be so influenced about what these people think. Your a famous champion and a self-proclaimed Lunari. Now then, unless you want to get a closer look at the lake might Draven suggest we get moving?
Diana raises a brow and sighs.

I am still following you, am I not? Lead the way.

Ask Drav

01-29-2013

Quote:
Diana raises a brow and sighs.

I am still following you, am I not? Lead the way.
Draven laughed.
Indeed, shall we?

As the walked around the bustling streets Draven pointed out various shops, laboratories and other small points of insignificant interest. Finally Draven stopped in front of a nicely decorated building with many mannequins in the windows.

We're here.

Ask the Lunari

01-30-2013

Quote:
Draven laughed.
Indeed, shall we?

As the walked around the bustling streets Draven pointed out various shops, laboratories and other small points of insignificant interest. Finally Draven stopped in front of a nicely decorated building with many mannequins in the windows.

We're here.
Diana raises a brow and looks at the clothing shop, not particularly interested but amused at how some of the mannequins seem to be lopsided.

O...k. What are we to do here? I wait while you shop?