Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DmcHavoc1

08-11-2012

Well I almost have 6300 ip and I still can't decide who to buy, darius or ezreal?
I have played with both of them and and I liked them both but I heard that darius gets boring after a while.

Kadajko

08-11-2012

How are people supposed to answer this? They are very different champions, they don't compare.

Greenlee19

08-11-2012

The only way to really answer this is would you rather felt on skillshots for spells or have a champ that is easily countered and has constant QQ over him on forums?

Betazoid

08-11-2012

Ez is more fun, darius is enjoyable if your top opponent qq's to you

CerealBoxOfDoom

08-11-2012

If you want to be that guy who is real heavy and runs down attackers like a lineback or something pick darius.

If you want to be more like that quarterback who does something immediately important for the team and makes a special contribution to some of its victories when needed, pick ezreal.

Minoans

08-11-2012

Darius. It's so much fun to just go into a treeline game and just dunk kids with him. But it's even more fun to wreck top lane in Summoners Rift with him, he's also really easy to play too.

abyssalxone

08-11-2012

Personaly I would go with Ezreal in my opinion more fun, more interesting, higher skillcap and he's probably more viable

Elodin

08-11-2012

Most fun overall, I'd pick Ezreal.

Want to get easy pentasteals, go Darius.

CerealBoxOfDoom

08-11-2012

ezreal is alot of fun if youre into that

but playing darius is like trying to turn a bull into a killing machine. Its actually kindof fun, in a build stuff with legos sort of way