Master YI's heal needs a nerf....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thubgar

08-10-2012

..and?
so he stood there doing nothing for 5 seconds, good work.

Kapadons

08-10-2012

2-3 players on your team should have an Ignite.

Ignite when he heals. Then laugh at scrub Yi trying to build tank AP. This would only work in the lowest of normal modes.

ninbushido

08-11-2012

Or just stop attacking him because AP Yi does almost nothing but initial burst in team fights?
Or a single. Freaking. CC.

Orleos

08-11-2012

Meh, AP Yi ignited doesn't really work, since the heal is still doing tremendous amounts of healing, but a simple CC solves that, I say this because I love playing AP Yi in normals, and truth be told I'm still hitting 100+ per second (at least) once the mid-late game rolls around while ignited, and that extra MR and AR means I'm not going anywhere if I get off my heal for the full duration. Although Olaf is my worst enemy as an AP Yi XD.

AD Yi though gets creamed by Ignite, but the 300 AR/MR it adds to him makes it stupid to focus him for an entire 5 seconds unless of course you have AR/MR pen, he's near dead, or there aren't other carries damaging your team. Point being, is a hard CC is always the way to go on Yi meditate if you don't have the damage when it comes to taking him down.

If Yi's meditate is somehow the problem for your team, then someone should be saving their CC as a priority on him.

AWESOME SUPREME

01-05-2013

yeah hard cc is the obviouse choice for when the ****er starts healing, but riot could at least lower the ap ratio on it or nerf the armor and MR it grants

AWESOME SUPREME

01-05-2013

Quote:
Or just stop attacking him because AP Yi does almost nothing but initial burst in team fights?
Or a single. Freaking. CC.
hmmm, usually when I'm up against ap yi, he just waits in the sidelines, waiting for 1 or 2 of us to get
get low, then he pretty chain kills us.
With alot of yi's I've been up against, they're pretty much katarinas that can cleanup as well, if not better

Syl

01-05-2013

No,don't nerf it.
If you nerf AP master Yi's heal,it would be like nerfing an AD's Damage ratios,it's just not the same.
AP Yi only has his Q and his W,and that is what makes AP Yi an AP Yi.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWESOME SUPREME View Post
yeah hard cc is the obviouse choice for when the ****er starts healing, but riot could at least lower the ap ratio on it or nerf the armor and MR it grants
GO AWAY NECROMANCER! YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE! Oh, and zombie threads smell really really bad btw.

shadic33

01-05-2013

Stun him, knock him up, etc.. to cancel his w, yi isn't a problem . All you need is hard cc and he's done, even if he's fed.