Master YI's heal needs a nerf....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atamen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2012

played in a game where yi could out heal an entire team's barrage of damage, we did a couple of stuns on our team but he was still able to get away and heal stand during team fights, you should really look into this riot

Softspoken

08-10-2012

If you had a couple of stuns on your team but didn't save any of them for Yi's meditate (which can also be cancelled with pulls / knockback / knockup and silences, by the way) then it's just as much your team's fault as anything.

Atamen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2012

I agree, but yi is meant as an AD not an AP character i understand giving him a heal, but the scaling is extremely high when taken AP you might as well make him an ap character and remake him, the point i was trying to make is that his scaling off ability power needs to be checked and looked into is all im just trying to help balance characters. thanks for replying

NiNja KoLLA

08-10-2012

Just CC him, even a .5 sec silence can disable the whole healing process.

Atamen

Recruiter

08-10-2012

i understand the whole CC, i guess im not getting my point across you should just re-watch the game i was in to grasp what im saying...

SephirothWontDie

08-10-2012

i understand you. i agree with you. that heal needs a nerf. from how i see it, 1 ap = 4 additional healing if my math was correct. and with the damage reduc(not sure if they changed that or not) it makes it alot harder. nerf that heal!! but also, if you have stuns, silence, knock-ups, knockbacks, and you dont use them to interrupt, it is kinda your fault. to help you out, perhaps when in a team fight against ap yi, try focusing targets that wont heal for a ridiculous amount but also pose at least a little more of a threat than yi. hope this helped.

Agamemnon2589

08-10-2012

I don't see the problem here. Either CC Yi or run away and wait for his heal to go on cooldown. I'd be much more afraid of a Yi with two Phantom Dancers, an Infinity Edge, a Ghostblade, and a Bloodthirster. You can't run away from THAT Yi.

The Nabe Shogun

08-10-2012

Not knowing how to deal with a certain situation is not really a good reason to nerf.

Jamaree

08-10-2012

What we are saying is that you should of had one of the following CC: Fear, taunt, knock up, knock back, knock away, suppress, silence, stun, pacify or any spells that create terrain. Since you didn't save them, you got punished for it.

bob000

08-11-2012

It is well and good that incorrect play (failure to save cc)led to a poor result for your team.