Tryndamere Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ivanosauros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

if you're playing ranked and they pick tryndamere, grab a lane counter to him.

teemo. nunu. warwick. pantheon. jax. He's hardly broken. Just get someone who you know can kite him for 5 or so seconds then finish him off if he jumps for you with the ult.

then all you have to do is try and deny him farm, gank him often, make sure he doesnt have the chance to snowball before one of their lanes have been exposed to inhib

MDCityNIGHT

09-18-2012

if you see a tryn go fiddlesticks

KDP1337

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowns Suck View Post
maybe I'm missing some elaborate troll but I'm pretty sure he means that he can just wait till your team leaves base when only the nexus tower is left. Spin through the wall of the base and nuke everything. Which is a pain in the ass sure but it has the counters already listed in the thead. Just have to leave someone that can take him on and keep him off it back in base. Team game and teamwork people.
So can ANY champ with flash.

Sure his ulty can keep him alive for 5 seconds... but it's only 5 seconds. Then he is instantly dead.

Besides if your team has only the nexus left, chances are you are going to lose.

It's been long known that it isn't really any one champion that is broken on TT but that TT is a broken map as a whole. It just needs some updates here and there... a little love.

MikeProGamerHub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

if that game went for two hours......i'd be glad tryndamere finally came into my base and ended it....put me out of my misery jesus....

WakeskaterX

09-29-2012

Tryn is IMBA.

I mean, just look at him, one heavy sword on one side, and a puny little arm on the other it's like a hermit crab.... IMBA.

That said, don't let him get fed GG he's so easy to counter pick these days.

EZ Bake Loven

09-29-2012

What all the noobies that arent playing in a plat or higher setting are missing is that TT GAMES ARE WON IN LANE PHASE and are a lot shorter than SR. You can literally ignore a good team aoe comp and just counter pick the other team and win the lane which wins the game. Ask sam and haoz. They do this all the time and are top players.

If he can ult and kill your base youre having a game thats a lot longer than you should for TT. Also Trynd has to be counterpicked like all problem chars. You cant just let him do what he wants...he is trynd.

Pro tip: Ap nunu and kiting ap champs roll his face. Also jaxs dodge says hello trynd. Darius can use his pull to keep him off teammates. Lee sin can kick him away. Gragas can ult him away. Morg can bind him and stun and shield his shout. Singed has a slow and a flick. You have options....finish your games before he is a hyper carry

Undomitable

09-30-2012

When Tryndamere uses his alt ignite him... he likes it when you do that =)

Iytrix

09-30-2012

I'm....torn on this. I think being a noob makes trynd a lot more scary than he is.

I, and, I think we all have, made a post complaining about the same thing. What it is though, is trying is one of the few champs that NEEDS a hard counter to be stopped. Champions have a sort of....level of how good they are compared to your skill with them.Some champs you have to be REALLY good or that champ will seem useless. Trynd is....the opposite. You have to be REALLY bad to do poorly.

That being said, my post addressed how we really should have a draft 3s like we do with 5s for people that want a more serious 3s experience. Otherwise though, just learn to counter trynd. Start to play with a team or you yourself can start picking the CC champs. Honestly though, since I've gotten a lot better I haven't run into any trynd issues. I also like to swap up new champs every month or so and still no major issues.

MoonMaster3

10-01-2012

go mao, great underrated pick. his ult could save your team from trynd alone. also be sure someone has exhaust.

Dig15times

10-01-2012

You know what works remarkably well against trynd late-game? Nasus. And as for early game troubles: Nunu is my main man. Seriously: Those two destroy everything before the other team has a chance too. (If played well, that is.) If anyone is still having issues with trynd: add me (IGN: Dig15times) and feel free to ask questions.