Tryndamere Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLundertaker88 View Post
Have you ever heard of team comp that didn't have any of those when playing blind pick.
So trynd beat you because you have bad teamcomp? That literally sounds like it is all your fault.

declinesmerf

08-11-2012

you all missed the point completely.

WillWW

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by declinesmerf View Post
you all missed the point completely.
No, we didn't. He said trynd can run in and destroy everything during his ult. 5 seconds... I actually just played against a trynd. Me, jayce, and rammus against trynd, jax, and lux. Guess what we did? Stun and taunt, maxed taunt first and stun secondly, so at any given time, we negated his ult or at least took it down to 1 or 2 seconds.

Draegos

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
No, we didn't. He said trynd can run in and destroy everything during his ult. 5 seconds... I actually just played against a trynd. Me, jayce, and rammus against trynd, jax, and lux. Guess what we did? Stun and taunt, maxed taunt first and stun secondly, so at any given time, we negated his ult or at least took it down to 1 or 2 seconds.
But you are just picking champs to counter Tryn. How about other OPed champs...so lets say you taunt another OP champ....and them stun them...they die...OMG U SO SMART LOL.

WillWW

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draegos View Post
But you are just picking champs to counter Tryn. How about other OPed champs...so lets say you taunt another OP champ....and them stun them...they die...OMG U SO SMART LOL.
I didn't pick veigar to counter trynd, I picked him because everyone and their mother has been playing diana recently. And the good thing about the chat box is that it offers something very valuable. Communication. So if rammus did do that I would know.

0ur0boros

09-17-2012

The funny thing is, Tryn can spin through most CC anyway if he is smart enough to save it. And by the time the fight starts turning sour for him, he can just spin through a wall and run away. It is literally impossible to stop trynd from jungling on TT. But the same can be said for Shaco.

RQDoga

09-17-2012

Never had a problem with trynd. If he pops his ulti in order to fight you. Go stealth, wait, then jump and basically one shot the recovered hp. This is with Rengar ofc.

BluePriest

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
OMg

Tryndamere crit me and I died
Not me. I ate oranges and it was k

RQDoga

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePriest View Post
Not me. I ate oranges and it was k
Then I taunted. Ok.

Clowns Suck

09-18-2012

maybe I'm missing some elaborate troll but I'm pretty sure he means that he can just wait till your team leaves base when only the nexus tower is left. Spin through the wall of the base and nuke everything. Which is a pain in the ass sure but it has the counters already listed in the thead. Just have to leave someone that can take him on and keep him off it back in base. Team game and teamwork people.