Looking for a 3v3 team - I'm here to help you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

10-02-2012

I already got my gold on 2 teams for 3v3, and although that isn't difficult or necessarily impressive, i'd like to help anyone else who is trying to get that final push to gold. I don't care if it's a new team or old team, only requirement to me is skype with (at least, pref.) a mic.

Add draktok in game or post on this thread if you'd like to ask any questions (My gold badge is from gold on 3s last season)

SeriousWeapon

10-02-2012

i'm looking for a team to play serious competitive 3s with. I have played alot of TT and have reached high silver but never to gold. If you wanna play, add AetheistWeapon in game and I will be on at around 2 PM PST

Fallen Scorpio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

me and a buddy are good in 3v3s normals weve played well over 400 games together and sync really well. weve tried different comps and are willing to do whatever. just need a 3rd who doesnt mind giving us ahand. who knows how to play. having tried with several other players who kinda just sunk us it seemed.

DIG imadongerpie

10-02-2012

my team is 9win 5 loss 1250, looking for that push, will add