Need a Support that can "Carry"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohiam View Post
If you start taking cs from your carry you have already lost if your opponents are any kind of competent
baa baa baaaa

Obviously if OP is feeling the need to carry as a support, then his ADC is just not getting **** done.

LengendaryGhost

08-11-2012

The one thing that I found Blitzcrank disturbing is that he relies on his opponent's mistakes. I mean is that your opponents would have to be pretty dumb to fall into his grab. For an example if the support just stands the in the bush and play passively then Blitzcrank can grab. But a good support would be walking around behind minions. He's a good support but he just relies on the opponent's stupidity to actually be a "good" support. It's just my opinion to be honest. Is there really such thing as a "good" Blitzcrank?

Fargo79

08-12-2012

i think Lux is the easiest to go from support to carry... if u have the right runes u can burst almost and ADC like grave, MF, Vayne, Ashe, Cait down to nothing with only 115 ap... straight Magic pen runes,dorians ring, Sorc boots, from there grab a cata , then a needless large rod. its a slower build but it can turn a fight right around for u and yer team... yer ADC will love u...

Fallenzoul

08-12-2012

Alistar: he can enter stun and knock one of the enemies to ur team taking like 20% dmg

Soraka: Heal Buff Mana Regen Global Ult, and she throws Bananas

Janna: Has a Op Shield a Game Breaker Ult, and BIG B00BS

Sona: Heal and Buffs, A Wide AOE Stun, and Huge B00bs

LeLutinBanni

08-13-2012

Kayle and Lulu

/thread

Kaydence

08-13-2012

Try out zilean. He's one of my favorites but gets overlooked at higher levels of play. His ult is a game changer, plus he has great speed buff/debuff and can hit hard too.

Careful Ima Trap

08-13-2012

Leona, Blitz and Alistar

Etherimp

08-13-2012

Are we talking about "Transitioning into a carry" or are we talking about "making a bad team good"?

Good, tanky supports with lots of CC make a good team bad.

I agree about Blitzcrank depending upon his enemies mistakes to feed his carry. This goes for all "cc" bot lane comps, such as Alistar and Leona, as well. The thing is, Blitzcrank, Leona, or Alistar being in a bush without using ANY CC what-so-ever, is actually a factor in winning the lane. The fact that the enemy team can't just walk around the lane willy-nilly and harass you without considering the possibility that they will get CC combo'd and insta-gibbed is a huge factor in deciding how they HAVE to play.. which can make them paint themselves into a corner.

"Well, if I stand here and last hit, I get harassed... if I try to counter-harass, then I get CC'd and I die.. Guess I'll just abandon my lane."

K Yuna

08-13-2012

If you're trying to shove kills down someones throat really early try using Alistar , Leona, and Blitzcrank.
Lulu, Sona, Taric, and Janna will probably be next.
If you want to play passive, Soroka and Karma are phenomenal.
And Lux....she's much more useful in mid.

Colinsworth

08-13-2012

Blitzcrank by far. If the opposing ADC or support don't know how to deal with a Blitzcrank it's basically GG.