1 hour meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

01-05-2013

I've had this happen hundred's of times the enemy team gets op and you cant do anything about it and as soon as long as I can make the game last a hour we can turn it around I dont know what it is but its like exactly the hour mark

Kensai07

01-05-2013

.....late game champs? Not really a meta because if they drug out a winning game that long they deserve to lose.

Uncanny Doom

01-05-2013

At one hour almost any lost team fight is going to be the game. I wouldn't really call it a meta. Sure some teams have more or better late game champs, but in almost any match one hour is stretching it for a game to not have ended. The only reason stalling it out like that tends to work is because teams fail at ending it when they can sometimes.

Míley Dyrus

01-05-2013

The fact of the matter is that mid-game champs dominate the game. Go ahead and compare Ezreal's winrate to Vayne's. At the end of the day, having a better lategame comp doesn't guarantee a victory when the enemy team has your inhibitors gone already and you have to stay at base to defend while the enemy is picking up their second free baron.

Ippii

01-05-2013

Veigar and Nasus come to mind, sion garen and vayne. They have very strong late games.