Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
but wont the heel stuck in the soil when you run?


Diana shakes her head. Read about what the league does when we are summoned, summoner.

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona silently lowers her hands "I.. I'm sorry.."


Enough with the apologies. I've grown tired of them... and if that is all, you can take your leave.

Diana said, motioning the direction of the door.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-06-2012

No! Don't hate Diana! Please I'm sorry! Dx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:




Enough with the apologies. I've grown tired of them... and if that is all, you can take your leave.

Diana said, motioning the direction of the door.


"Then what do you want from me!"

Leona snapped, anger beginning to creep into her voice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
No! Don't hate Diana! Please I'm sorry! Dx


What...?

Quote:
Leona Bott:
"Then what do you want from me!"

Leona snapped, anger beginning to creep into her voice


Diana refolds her arms, and stares coldly at Leona.

Oh? Someones angry... Diana replies before pointing at Leona

You already know what I want, but time after time you refuse listen. Then have the nerve to snap at me when I state my objection's to your little mind games in my own home!

Diana then raises her tone, the stare growing colder as she spoke her next statement.

Is this all the Solari can do? Or rather...Is this all you can do? I wont sit here and be whined at by the enemy... So choose your next words wisely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-06-2012

So your not mad, at me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Diana I think your very beautiful, just like the full moon I saw last night. I like the sun too.......to bad i can stare at it or it will burn and stun my eyes....badly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Diana what do you usually do on your birthday?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:


Diana refolds her arms, and stares coldly at Leona.

Oh? Someones angry... Diana replies before pointing at Leona

You already know what I want, but time after time you refuse listen. Then have the nerve to snap at me when I state my objection's to your little mind games in my own home!

Diana then raises her tone, the stare growing colder as she spoke her next statement.

Is this all the Solari can do? Or rather...Is this all you can do? I wont sit here and be whined at by the enemy... So choose your next words wisely.


Leona heaved a defeated sigh... staring at the ground before looking back at Diana, a mix of anger and longing in her eyes before she turned around and walked out


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
So your not mad, at me?


Quote:
Unexisted:
Diana I think your very beautiful, just like the full moon I saw last night. I like the sun too.......to bad i can stare at it or it will burn and stun my eyes....badly.


Quote:
Unexisted:
Diana what do you usually do on your birthday?


No, Thank you...? and Nothing.

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona heaved a defeated sigh... staring at the ground before looking back at Diana, a mix of anger and longing in her eyes before she turned around and walked out


Diana watches Leona walk out

Hmph, thought so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-09-2012

as if phasing through the wall adjacent to the wall, and looking at Leona leaving

"I take it she just wanted to talk again?"