Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Explain yourself before I have to force you to do it.
Tristana facepalms.
You really don't know what I meant when I said "full moon"?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((Welp, I didn't know people in Valoran knew about Vitamin D and I certainly didn't know Karthus was a scientist. My bad.))

I don't know what all of that means, but none of that matters when those who worship the sun are so cruel that they will snuff out anything to do with their so called 'equal'. I do not know what you are attempting to do by insulting me, but I will say that your words do not sway me. You claim impassivity to this, yet you continuously blather on as if you know and understand all.

The very fact that you believe 'most' deadly magics are performed under the veil of night shows your ignorance. The Sun is not without its evils either. Such fickle phrases also means nothing, for I could also state that 'to shoot for the moon' shows ambition. Shooting for the sun will only burn and kill you.

Spare me your chatter. Go and stand under the Sun with no shelter and see if your bones dry up.
(( Of course Karthus knows, goodness know what sort of dark magic and caused him to learn though. ))

Vitamin D is a nutrient that people require for healthy bones, and in the cases of females, forgive the crass term, boobies.

Yes while it is true that the sun is not without its evils, it does more good than harm. As for the magic, I would know, I am a paragon of such knowledge, I am the Deathsinger.
I do not claim to know all, I do claim to be one of the oldest beings in all of Runeterra. With said age comes experience and knowledge. I understand all that is necessary to illustrate my point, and then a little more. You only see the evils of the sun, the same way the Solari elders only saw the evils of the moon. I am trying to make sure that you do not make the mistakes that they did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Vitamin D is a nutrient that people require for healthy bones, and in the cases of females, forgive the crass term, boobies.
...I'm going to the pharmacy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
...I'm going to the pharmacy.
I doubt most pharmacies can supply this at the moment. I would recommend going to see Mundo for this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Of course Karthus knows, goodness know what sort of dark magic and caused him to learn though. ))

Vitamin D is a nutrient that people require for healthy bones, and in the cases of females, forgive the crass term, boobies.

Yes while it is true that the sun is not without its evils, it does more good than harm. As for the magic, I would know, I am a paragon of such knowledge, I am the Deathsinger.
I do not claim to know all, I do claim to be one of the oldest beings in all of Runeterra. With said age comes experience and knowledge. I understand all that is necessary to illustrate my point, and then a little more. You only see the evils of the sun, the same way the Solari elders only saw the evils of the moon. I am trying to make sure that you do not make the mistakes that they did.
The Sun directly causes its harm, whilst the evils that lurk within the night take advantage of the Moon. It is as it always been. I do not only see the evils of the Sun - I can see its advantages, but the fact of the matter is that I see only the pain in which the Solari have caused under the name of the Sun.

The Elders simply did not want to share their power and labelled us as heretics for the exact misunderstandings in which you have pointed out, which shows that you are as ignorant as they are. How can you know how a human can live under the Moon when there has been no proof to suggest that the Sun is superior?

The Sun is the indirect cause of my suffering, and of my people's extinction and as such, I can only punish those who serve under its unjust jurisdiction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-11-2012

For one thing, I tan waaaay better underneath the sun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
The Sun directly causes its harm, whilst the evils that lurk within the night take advantage of the Moon. It is as it always been. I do not only see the evils of the Sun - I can see its advantages, but the fact of the matter is that I see only the pain in which the Solari have caused under the name of the Sun.

The Elders simply did not want to share their power and labelled us as heretics for the exact misunderstandings in which you have pointed out, which shows that you are as ignorant as they are. How can you know how a human can live under the Moon when there has been no proof to suggest that the Sun is superior?

The Sun is the indirect cause of my suffering, and of my people's extinction and as such, I can only punish those who serve under its unjust jurisdiction.
The evils of night take advantage of the lack of the sun's light.

What do you mean by your second statement. The sun has no power at night, when the moon holds its power. While it is true that the sun and moon are equal, for purposes of mankind, the sun has greater benefits. That is what skews people in this regard.

I also disagree with the vengeance ideal. Revenge may be sweet, but it is short lived, and begins a cycle of hatred and pain. I was part of ones of these cycles once. I outlasted it, but for those alive, it can never end well. My advice to you would be to convert people to your cause, and show the world first hand of the benefits of the moon to mankind instead of seeking mindless vengeance. That is why you are a child in my eyes, you have yet to see the bigger picture. The Solari are no fools. If you fully revive the Lunari, they will listen to reason as you must.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
I hate all it symbolizes, and what its people have put me through.

My feelings for Leona cannot be simplified by just that word. If she would just listen and understand, then perhaps things could be.. different. But as it stands now, I cannot let the past get in the way. If she will not listen to reason, then there can be no salvation.

But the night is absolute. The Sun shares is light and expects to be rewarded for its duties - Leona serves the Sun, not the other way around. The Moon may shine from the Sun, but it is never completely gone. Its watchful gaze will still be with us, while the Sun sets and fades from memory.
the will sun rise again with us,while fade away to the other half of the earth to share its warmth...while sun is away, moon is with us share its light..sun is like the father and moon is like the mother...while earth is the child..we all know that earth needs the sun and the moon in the same time..or you know what will happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana facepalms.
You really don't know what I meant when I said "full moon"?
What else can it mean but the full moon in its entirety?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
For one thing, I tan waaaay better underneath the sun.
Blue skin can tan now?


Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
The evils of night take advantage of the lack of the sun's light.

What do you mean by your second statement. The sun has no power at night, when the moon holds its power. While it is true that the sun and moon are equal, for purposes of mankind, the sun has greater benefits. That is what skews people in this regard.

I also disagree with the vengeance ideal. Revenge may be sweet, but it is short lived, and begins a cycle of hatred and pain. I was part of ones of these cycles once. I outlasted it, but for those alive, it can never end well. My advice to you would be to convert people to your cause, and show the world first hand of the benefits of the moon to mankind instead of seeking mindless vengeance. That is why you are a child in my eyes, you have yet to see the bigger picture. The Solari are no fools. If you fully revive the Lunari, they will listen to reason as you must.
There is evil that lurks in the day.

The Sun may hold greater benefit, but it also causes greater harm. Why be so reliant on something that could so easily turn on you than it would feed and nurture you? It is not a mother, but a tyrant.

Your advice is useless to me. I already know that I must enlighten others of the Moon's power - it is only when they defy it and follow the Sun instead when my vengeance strikes. If being a child means believing what I do, then so be it. Your words affect me as much as a baby's warbles do.

The Lunari were wiped from existence, and I am the only one remaining. There is nothing to revive but their ideals must be heard. It is a simple fact now that the Solari will stop at nothing to crush the Moon and its power.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
the will sun rise again with us,while fade away to the other half of the earth to share its warmth...while sun is away, moon is with us share its light..sun is like the father and moon is like the mother...while earth is the child..we all know that earth needs the sun and the moon in the same time..or you know what will happen
Sometimes, not every child needs a father. Sometimes, the father is cruel and unforgiving whilst it abuses both mother and offspring.

((The moon is an independent woman who don't need no man.*))