Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

still playing the guitar he stops looking at the moon to turning his head to the side, ear to the door, hearing the elevated voices "must be normal conversation for them" he briefly whispers

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

((no no, i'm here cuz nevins here, you can no y if u read my thread, though its a surprise...
unless u no already, anyways i dun mind, got a secret date, least in sona's fantasy world))

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

((was almost wanting to go in there and say 'ooh someone has a cruuushhh' but that would be a little hypocritical amirite? XD))

Ask the Lunari

10-17-2012

((Break down the door and Diana will kill you before you even had a chance, or she'll look dumbfounded.../lose her cool XD Sona however is safe due to league regulations.))

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

((even though im a summoner, i dont think she will still hold restraint. you wont get me killed sona... right? ...right? D: ))

Snowy Poro

10-17-2012

Leona stood up, anger in her eyes

"It is you who refuses to listen.. not me.. and when you finally do decide you want to, you know where to fine me.."

Leona then stormed out of Diana's home, knocking Sona and Nevin back in her wake

Ask the Kumiho

10-17-2012

Ahri narrowly avoids the rather furious looking Solari with an odd glance, "They're still at it, huh." A smirk and she pushed her way in with a wave to the Moon Knight. Even if she knew the act would not be reciprocated, the Kumiho didn't mind. In fact, she would be concerned if Diana returned the gesture.

"Diana, what are your thoughts on the changes made to your Dark Valkyrie wear?"

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

he stumbles off to the side, not quick enough to avoid leona storming out "i guess that turned out... normally" he dusts himself off as he got up

Ask the Lunari

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona stood up, anger in her eyes

"It is you who refuses to listen.. not me.. and when you finally do decide you want to, you know where to fine me.."

Leona then stormed out of Diana's home, knocking Sona and Nevin back in her wake
Diana sighs as Leona storms out. The fool will learn soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri narrowly avoids the rather furious looking Solari with an odd glance, "They're still at it, huh." A smirk and she pushed her way in with a wave to the Moon Knight. Even if she knew the act would not be reciprocated, the Kumiho didn't mind. In fact, she would be concerned if Diana returned the gesture.

"Diana, what are your thoughts on the changes made to your Dark Valkyrie wear?"
Diana stares at the fox, paying no heed to the greeting They are nothing more then simple changes made by complaining summoners. The people said I looked to much like Syndra when I donned the armor. The actual armor itself has the headdress and will continue to be worn as such.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Sona looked towards the direction Leona left, and sighed. She felt sorry for Leona, but for now, there are other matters. Sona stood up, her feet floating on the air, and udged at Nevin, playing a few notes to cross the message

Come on, Nevin, show her the masterpiece you would play today

Sona noticed Ahri, though chose to ignore her.

(now, how does sona react to ahri, that has been what I was thinking...))