Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( How would you know? For all anyone knows, Karthus could be using his magic to look like a decrepit corpse, but he could very well be the most attractive person ever under all those robes. Good luck finding out. He isn't the person who would reveal a secret. Failing that, he could simply use his dark magic to make himself a new body. ))
((We're talking about Diana here, not your glorious, bony buttocks.))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((We're talking about Diana here, not your glorious, bony buttocks.))
(( ****, read that wrong. My bad. ))

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

((Lich please))

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
The armadillo looked at Diana with a look of disbelief on his face, raising an eyebrow quizzically. He could not believe that she, a citizen of Valoran and a human at that, did not know of fist-bumping.

Rammus put glasses so as to 'look intellectual' and started drawing. He was a man of very few words, true, but he could express himself in drawings. He was drawing on a small carriable whiteboard. Once done, Diana could see two fists colliding with each other and Rammus doing a thumbs-up motion, definitely approving of the concept. He would stretch his hand, err paw, towards the Lunari.
Diana shrugged. If it was a customary greeting, then of course she was not aware of it! Being locked inside the cages the Solari had crafted for her, a raised fist meant a beating. At least she had not given into a habit and kicked the poor animal away at first sign of danger.

Upon presenting her with a picture, Diana looked more confused than ever before though she was doing a very good job of not showing it. She had to admit, it was not something she had thought of before, doing something like this..

You wish to start a fist fight with me?

Quote:
Hey Di, have you ever shown anyone your full moon?

((I had to, I'm sorry ))
I don't understand where you're going with this. I do not control the moon, so anyone who wishes to gaze upon it may do so freely.

Quote:
Diana, you seem to obsessed about the sun being able to take whatever it can give. What does the moon give?
It gives those who wither under the Sun's burning gaze a chance to grow - moonlight flowers can finally blossom. Organic life can flourish and grow better, and I have always seen crops planted under the night's gaze grow stronger than if you were to plant them during the day. There is simply more harmony within the body when the Moon reflects upon you, whereas the Sun boils the blood and enforces a negative temperance.

Quote:
((Lich please, my moon is way better than hers.))
((New moons, 'cause you don't really have any..))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Would you believe there was an Ionian cash bounty when I first became human? Of course.. Noone could catch me.. If you knoww hat the desires of your prey are, you can use it to quel their desire against you. I'm quite content in my form. I can say I have some extent of knowledge in how you feel.
It does not matter if I believe it or not. People always hunt those that are different, without stopping to understand or comprehend their motives fully. Though your actions could have been seen as murderous, I doubt you knew any different.. but I have been told that you are beginning to learn.

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
I don't understand where you're going with this. I do not control the moon, so anyone who wishes to gaze upon it may do so freely.
I'll take that as a no.

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
It gives those who wither under the Sun's burning gaze a chance to grow - moonlight flowers can finally blossom. Organic life can flourish and grow better, and I have always seen crops planted under the night's gaze grow stronger than if you were to plant them during the day. There is simply more harmony within the body when the Moon reflects upon you, whereas the Sun boils the blood and enforces a negative temperance.
Plants that people use for food do not grow under the moon, for it does not provide the energy need for their survival. The moon does not emit rays that trigger the production of Vitamin D in the body. While the moon may cool and comfort, it does not sustain and support as the sun does. The sun also provides comfort and warmth for many. There is a reason for the term "sunny disposition", the suns warms people and makes them happy.

What I'm saying here is that people were meant to live under the sun. Why do you think that the deadliest and most cruel forms of magic are stronger when the moon shines? Centuries of undeath and observation have shown me that, at least. You do not seem to understand that. Child, while you may not think of yourself as such, you have a long way to mature as well.

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
((Lich please))
(( Bring it, Karth could destroy Trist with but a thought. ))

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
I'll take that as a no.
No what? Are you denying the Moon's power?

Quote:
Plants that people use for food do not grow under the moon, for it does not provide the energy need for their survival. The moon does not emit rays that trigger the production of Vitamin D in the body. While the moon may cool and comfort, it does not sustain and support as the sun does. The sun also provides comfort and warmth for many. There is a reason for the term "sunny disposition", the suns warms people and makes them happy.

What I'm saying here is that people were meant to live under the sun. Why do you think that the deadliest and most cruel forms of magic are stronger when the moon shines? Centuries of undeath and observation have shown me that, at least. You do not seem to understand that. Child, while you may not think of yourself as such, you have a long way to mature as well.
((Welp, I didn't know people in Valoran knew about Vitamin D and I certainly didn't know Karthus was a scientist. My bad.))

I don't know what all of that means, but none of that matters when those who worship the sun are so cruel that they will snuff out anything to do with their so called 'equal'. I do not know what you are attempting to do by insulting me, but I will say that your words do not sway me. You claim impassivity to this, yet you continuously blather on as if you know and understand all.

The very fact that you believe 'most' deadly magics are performed under the veil of night shows your ignorance. The Sun is not without its evils either. Such fickle phrases also means nothing, for I could also state that 'to shoot for the moon' shows ambition. Shooting for the sun will only burn and kill you.

Spare me your chatter. Go and stand under the Sun with no shelter and see if your bones dry up.

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
(( Bring it, Karth could destroy Trist with but a thought. ))
((Come at me))

Quote:
No what? Are you denying the Moon's power?
You're a funny egg, Di.

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
You're a funny egg, Di.
Explain yourself before I have to force you to do it.