Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Lunari.
Your thoughts on me.

Armored Rammus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maokai doesn't have a question himself. In fact, the treant isn't even present. But his sapling walks in, holding up a piece of paper that reads:

Is the moon really made of cheese? Does that mean you worship a big cheese ball in the sky?
Rammus, who was passing by casually powerballing, noticed a sapling in a lunarly-looking spot. He then saw Diana. She looked rather scary, but he would not tell her that.
Instead, he looked at the little sapling. He looked at what the sapling had apparently written. He was impressed. Thumbs-up were thrown.

He looked at the sapling, saying "Hi." before putting... glasses... on it and putting his clenched fist in front of it. Yes, he was looking for a fist bump. Great minds think alike, after all.

Ask the Lunari

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Lunari.
Your thoughts on me.
I have no personal opinion on what you do with your time.. but I wonder if even someone such as you would suffer for being so curious in humanity. Or if you have already attained all that you have wished for. Regardless, I hope you do not take the wrong path as so many have done.

((Moonlight is more romantic, after all.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus, who was passing by casually powerballing, noticed a sapling in a lunarly-looking spot. He then saw Diana. She looked rather scary, but he would not tell her that.
Instead, he looked at the little sapling. He looked at what the sapling had apparently written. He was impressed. Thumbs-up were thrown.

He looked at the sapling, saying "Hi." before putting... glasses... on it and putting his clenched fist in front of it. Yes, he was looking for a fist bump. Great minds think alike, after all.
Diana stole a glance at the spike-covered Champion with an odd look in her eye. Rammus was an armadillo of few words, though she supposed that was more words than a regular armadillo. While her attention remained largely on the sapling, she did blanch as he held a curled.. paw (?) towards her.

.. what are you doing?

Armored Rammus

08-11-2012

The armadillo looked at Diana with a look of disbelief on his face, raising an eyebrow quizzically. He could not believe that she, a citizen of Valoran and a human at that, did not know of fist-bumping.

Rammus put glasses so as to 'look intellectual' and started drawing. He was a man of very few words, true, but he could express himself in drawings. He was drawing on a small carriable whiteboard. Once done, Diana could see two fists colliding with each other and Rammus doing a thumbs-up motion, definitely approving of the concept. He would stretch his hand, err paw, towards the Lunari.

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Hey Di, have you ever shown anyone your full moon?

((I had to, I'm sorry ))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Hey Di, have you ever shown anyone your full moon?

((I had to, I'm sorry ))
(( Feeling jealous? ))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Diana, you seem to obsessed about the sun being able to take whatever it can give. What does the moon give?

Ask the Megling

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Feeling jealous? ))
((Lich please, my moon is way better than hers.))

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Would you believe there was an Ionian cash bounty when I first became human? Of course.. Noone could catch me.. If you knoww hat the desires of your prey are, you can use it to quel their desire against you. I'm quite content in my form. I can say I have some extent of knowledge in how you feel.

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Lich please, my moon is way better than hers.))
(( How would you know? For all anyone knows, Karthus could be using his magic to look like a decrepit corpse, but he could very well be the most attractive person ever under all those robes. Good luck finding out. He isn't the person who would reveal a secret. Failing that, he could simply use his dark magic to make himself a new body. ))