Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Diana is going to be so much happier once she gets a nice 'taking care of', you watch guys! Haha!
What's that supposed to mean!?

xcyper33

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
What's that supposed to mean!?
For fear of moon beams, I refuse to answer that question.

Ask Zyra

09-01-2012

She seems a little mad at being ignored after Diana had just told someone to kill her. She comes up behind Diana wrapping her arms around the Lunari warrior. "Fine your mine then. We will enjoy ourselves." She begins to wrap her in thorns. "Move and it will hurt."

Sykper

09-01-2012

Godot walks into the chamber, he looks a bit more tired than usual, holding a large bag at his side and sipping his coffee. He takes a seat and relaxes his body his red visor lights up in the shadow of the corner. He is simply drinking...

xcyper33

09-01-2012

Godot, the only guy who can talk personally with Diana and not get any harmful attempts at his life. Must be the coffee.

Ask Zyra

09-01-2012

Vines soon covered them both blocking vision of what was going on inside. All that was heard was struggling and muffled moans.

benjimenfire

09-01-2012

((O_O i love you zy))

Snowy Poro

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
Vines soon covered them both blocking vision of what was going on inside. All that was heard was struggling and muffled moans.
((You....YOU...YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE PLANT))

Ask Zyra

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((You....YOU...YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE PLANT))
((You can join us if you want Leona... it will be more fun.))

Ask the Lunari

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
For fear of moon beams, I refuse to answer that question.
Then don't say anything at all if you aren't going to explain.

Quote:
She seems a little mad at being ignored after Diana had just told someone to kill her. She comes up behind Diana wrapping her arms around the Lunari warrior. "Fine your mine then. We will enjoy ourselves." She begins to wrap her in thorns. "Move and it will hurt."
There was a plant on her.. with hands going places they shouldn't be as the silver-haired female attempted to jerk away. However, the minute she felt sharp points dig into her skin, she stilled almost immediately. The thorns were.. surprisingly hard, being able to pierce dangerously close through her armor. Though the Lunari would rather have a body full of scars than be put into such a position, she didn't know if she wanted to be eaten.

Let go of me, you--!

Quote:
((GG being suffocated.))