Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
(( It's writing with a plant-based oil it secretes from its hands. Don't even ask how it knows how to speak English / Common / Valoranese or whatever either. I have no answer for that. ))

Scribble scribble.

Is the Sun really that bad? The sun makes me feel alive! It gives me warmth and gives me life. The moon doesn't do anything for me.
((But ho- oh.. okay.))

It can also dry up the water you need, and it can also shrivel you up. The Sun gives and takes as it pleases. And of course you would assume that it does nothing for you.. the full moon assists can sometimes assist in a more fruitful growth of many plant-life. But its efforts are quickly dismissed, so I am not surprised that something like.. you, would not know of it either.

((Introducing Diana: the Botanist.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((But ho- oh.. okay.))

It can also dry up the water you need, and it can also shrivel you up. The Sun gives and takes as it pleases. And of course you would assume that it does nothing for you.. the full moon assists can sometimes assist in a more fruitful growth of many plant-life. But its efforts are quickly dismissed, so I am not surprised that something like.. you, would not know of it either.

((Introducing Diana: the Botanist.))
Sun takes as it pleases? Mundo need to teach sun lesson! ONLY MUNDO TAKE WHAT HE PLEASES!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Sun takes as it pleases? Mundo need to teach sun lesson! ONLY MUNDO TAKE WHAT HE PLEASES!
(( Yeah Mundo, kick its ass! ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Sun takes as it pleases? Mundo need to teach sun lesson! ONLY MUNDO TAKE WHAT HE PLEASES!
((Baby Sun Mundo skin?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((But ho- oh.. okay.))

It can also dry up the water you need, and it can also shrivel you up. The Sun gives and takes as it pleases. And of course you would assume that it does nothing for you.. the full moon assists can sometimes assist in a more fruitful growth of many plant-life. But its efforts are quickly dismissed, so I am not surprised that something like.. you, would not know of it either.

((Introducing Diana: the Botanist.))
The sapling looks up curiously at Diana. Scribble scribble.

I have seen those plants that bloom only at night, or that take splendor in the moonlight. But the Sun sounds scary, now, in that it gives me life but also takes it away! I don't like the Sun! Down with Leona and her Solari! Down with--

Maokai comes in, stares down at the sapling, and scoops it up.

I am sorry for any... stress the young one has caused you, Lunari.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
The sapling looks up curiously at Diana. Scribble scribble.

I have seen those plants that bloom only at night, or that take splendor in the moonlight. But the Sun sounds scary, now, in that it gives me life but also takes it away! I don't like the Sun! Down with Leona and her Solari! Down with--

Maokai comes in, stares down at the sapling, and scoops it up.

I am sorry for any... stress the young one has caused you, Lunari.
So long as I have succeeded in dispelling any untruths this.. sapling has, then I see no reason to apologize.

((A question: Do you have different saplings, or do you have just the one?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
So long as I have succeeded in dispelling any untruths this.. sapling has, then I see no reason to apologize.

((A question: Do you have different saplings, or do you have just the one?))
Maokai stares down at the sapling, who seems to be content with spinning in his open palm.

I will be sure to educate the rest upon these... matters. Though I believe that neither of you have spoken full truth, nor full lie. The Sun and the Moon go hand in hand. They are both essential to Nature. You cannot remove one and expect the other to be able to provide everything necessary.

(( From what I understand of the lore, Maokai created the original sapling with the blood from the judgement vision, but is able to create more at will after that from inside himself. It would explain [WARNING BREACHING FOURTH WALL] being able to stack multiple saplings in game, as well as his joke, where he eats a sapling and a new one comes out of the face on his left hand.

I'd personally like to think of the saplings as multiple copies of the same soul. Since the original was only from the one source, they all share the same childlike innocence, thoughts, and look upon the world. But are individual as well, in that there could be more than one at a time existing.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maokai stares down at the sapling, who seems to be content with spinning in his open palm.

I will be sure to educate the rest upon these... matters. Though I believe that neither of you have spoken full truth, nor full lie. The Sun and the Moon go hand in hand. They are both essential to Nature. You cannot remove one and expect the other to be able to provide everything necessary.

(( From what I understand of the lore, Maokai created the original sapling with the blood from the judgement vision, but is able to create more at will after that from inside himself. It would explain [WARNING BREACHING FOURTH WALL] being able to stack multiple saplings in game, as well as his joke, where he eats a sapling and a new one comes out of the face on his left hand.

I'd personally like to think of the saplings as multiple copies of the same soul. Since the original was only from the one source, they all share the same childlike innocence, thoughts, and look upon the world. But are individual as well, in that there could be more than one at a time existing.))
You may believe it is so, but the Sun remains as detrimental to you as to any with vision who stares at the fire for even a second.

.. would you be willing to allow your sapling to spend more time with my, Treant? I am rather curious to see what the effects of the Moon is on such a unique.. being.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Maokai seems perturbed at the idea of leaving a Sapling alone. Let alone with someone who scorns the sun. But before he can even protest, the Sapling has already launched itself off of his hand, waddling up the Lunari.

Hmph. So be it. Feed the curious. The minute I hear that you have harmed the sapling, Lunari, be warned that I will come down upon you. Not even the Moon will be able to protect you from Nature's fury.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maokai seems perturbed at the idea of leaving a Sapling alone. Let alone with someone who scorns the sun. But before he can even protest, the Sapling has already launched itself off of his hand, waddling up the Lunari.

Hmph. So be it. Feed the curious. The minute I hear that you have harmed the sapling, Lunari, be warned that I will come down upon you. Not even the Moon will be able to protect you from Nature's fury.
Diana crouches warily, looking at the little creature. Though she made no move to pick it up, she did look rather disturbed upon closer inspection of its wrinkled complexion.

While I do not doubt your skills, your threat holds no water or weight. Nonetheless, you should not fear. I do not kill or slaughter curious innocence - only those who reject the Moon's power and influence.