Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
What.

In any case, I'm not interested in having children with anyone.
Well yeah,because you have not found someone you love.

Ask the Lunari

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay strode in, looking around. When he saw the...odd situation, he blushed slightly and hid behind some drapes.

From behind the drape, he poked out his head. "Er, lady Diana, if you don't mind me asking, have you tested the White Point yet? Just wanted to check up on you and...er...yeah. Mind if I...just...hidehereandhopethateveryoneintheroomdoe sn'tkillmesimultaneously?"

He then darted back behind the drape.
Unbelievable.. she was being accosted by a plant, and this man had the nerves to ask her about THAT of all things? She felt her eyes roll on their own accord as she pushed at Zyra, her jagged glare moving from Madara to the male hiding behind the curtain..

Why don't you do something rather than hide? And no, I haven't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Well yeah,because you have not found someone you love.
Diana could almost hear the last of her nerves snapping.

Why.. would I find someone like that?

Unexisted

08-31-2012

Quote:
Unbelievable.. she was being accosted by a plant, and this man had the nerves to ask her about THAT of all things? She felt her eyes roll on their own accord as she pushed at Zyra, her jagged glare moving from Madara to the male hiding behind the curtain..

Why don't you do something rather than hide? And no, I haven't!

Diana could almost hear the last of her nerves snapping.

Why?Diana, Have you hear of love in first sight? When the time comes you will know what i meant. It makes you felt uneasy and yet feels good and exciting...that how i felt.

xcyper33

08-31-2012

Quote:
[i]

I don't think there is a 'why'. It just happens, and you cannot control your own feelings in that regard? Will it happen? Who knows. That being said, can you be sexually attracted to anyone? Or do you feel like you're Asexual?

Also, do you sympathize with Morgana and her plight?

Ask the Lunari

08-31-2012

Quote:
Why?Diana, Have you hear of love in first sight? When the time comes you will know what i meant. It makes you felt uneasy and yet feels good and exciting...that how i felt.
No. Things like that are mere fairy tales. Something to hold onto as you watch your life rush by helplessly. I believe that there are certain destinies out there for certain people, but love is an emotion that cannot be held accountable for your own actions. 'Love at first sight' is a silly concept to me, because can you really call it love if you know nothing about them save for the shape of their face and body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
I don't think there is a 'why'. It just happens, and you cannot control your own feelings in that regard? Will it happen? Who knows. That being said, can you be sexually attracted to anyone? Or do you feel like you're Asexual?

Also, do you sympathize with Morgana and her plight?
Does it really matter if I can or cannot? Things are as they are, and I will not change it. Things like that do not concern me.

Sympathize would be the wrong word.. you can say I 'understand' the pain she is going through, though her bitterness has been swelling for more years than I could care to count. She and I are.. similar in too many ways.

Jaykoboy

08-31-2012

Jay cowered, crouching so that he was lower than Diana. "Er...well...I don't like hurting champions...bad...lawsuits have come around in the past. And if I use Ignite, there's the chance that I'll miss and hit you, instead...us Summoners have a tendency to do that a lot."

He then straightened out and slunk out from behind the curtain. "But if you really want me to help, I can tickle Zyra into submission or something."

Unexisted

08-31-2012

Fairy tales? Diana ask any others,ask if it a fairy tales. When i said love.in first sight It's doesnt meant only their looks,I also meant their personality.love can be tender,passionate affection for another person.love is also a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection. Love can even be sexual or desire. love have a lot of meanings,Diana which one are you talking about. All people who born in this world needs love,or they won't complete them self. They won't able to seek what they truly searching for.what are you searching for Diana? Is it only to destroy solari? What if you destroyed the solari one day,what will your goal be next? When you achieve a goal.Theres alway a new one to replace it,will never end until you left this world.

Ask the Lunari

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay cowered, crouching so that he was lower than Diana. "Er...well...I don't like hurting champions...bad...lawsuits have come around in the past. And if I use Ignite, there's the chance that I'll miss and hit you, instead...us Summoners have a tendency to do that a lot."

He then straightened out and slunk out from behind the curtain. "But if you really want me to help, I can tickle Zyra into submission or something."
I don't think tickling would help. You may lose one or ten fingers.

Quote:
Fairy tales? Diana ask any others,ask if it a fairy tales. When i said love.in first sight It's doesnt meant only their looks,I also meant their personality.love can be tender,passionate affection for another person.love is also a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection. Love can even be sexual or desire. love have a lot of meanings,Diana which one are you talking about. All people who born in this world needs love,or they won't complete them self. They won't able to seek what they truly searching for.what are you searching for Diana? Is it only to destroy solari? What if you destroyed the solari one day,what will your goal be next? When you achieve a goal.Theres alway a new one to replace it,will never end until you left this world.
Once the Solari's corruption has been wiped clean from this world, I will be able to teach others about the Moon without interference or lies being spread. My goal can never be completed, and I have no time to search for 'love'. I seek a world bathed in the glow of silver with people who are wise enough to see the truth about the Sun worshippers.

AskKarthus

08-31-2012

Quote:
Once the Solari's corruption has been wiped clean from this world, I will be able to teach others about the Moon without interference or lies being spread. My goal can never be completed, and I have no time to search for 'love'. I seek a world bathed in the glow of silver with people who are wise enough to see the truth about the Sun worshippers.
That they are xenophobic, and would execute someone for disobeying they laws of the convicted one's culture? You were Solari once, and you disobeyed the laws of your people.

Unexisted

08-31-2012

Quote:
I don't think tickling would help. You may lose one or ten fingers.

In the sametime,you find a person who think the same way as you and suit your taste.