Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"You're just as blind as you perceive me to be.."

Leona said quietly

"Diana.. please.. it pains me to hear you say that.."
She growls, fingers curling inwards.

So you think that the Solari did nothing wrong?

You are so blinded by the Sun that even you cannot see when another's eyes have been opened to the truth!

Snowy Poro

08-25-2012

"No.."

Leona said quietly again

"I'm not saying the Solari were right.. but you're so hell-bent on the truth, and reveling the Solari as liars to the point that's all you see... even when someone who loves you tells you so."

The agitation had vanished and what was replaced was calm.. yet sad

Ask the Lunari

08-25-2012

What more can I live for? What more is there, as the protector of the Moon, than to reveal all lies in which the Solari have crafted over the years?

If to 'love' means to abandon all that I have faith in and all that I seek to accomplish, then I say I do not need it! If the extent of your love is that you would have me accept the Solari has truth, then keep it. I have no need for such things.

Snowy Poro

08-25-2012

"There's more to life than that, Diana.. you cannot let your goals swallow you up to the point where you shut everything out.."

Leona's heart sank a little as Diana spoke her next words

"The two can be at peace.. Diana.. love means you're willing to cooperate.. you will not have to abandon anything.."

Ask the Lunari

08-25-2012

It is the only way I will efficiently reach my goal. Setting one's mind on one thing alone means that all your energy is not wasted on the little things. As it stands, being involved with the Institute is distraction enough at some points..

What if you are not willing to cooperate with me? She raises an eyebrow. What will happen to your so-called 'love' then?

Unexisted

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Why would I want to do that with Leona. She and I are no longer.. friends.
Oh....well at least can you please answers my first few questions?what do you dining in the morning when the sun is up? What you eat in the moring? Do you cook?

PuniMage

08-25-2012

Oh >.> well

Snowy Poro

08-25-2012

Quote:
It is the only way I will efficiently reach my goal. Setting one's mind on one thing alone means that all your energy is not wasted on the little things. As it stands, being involved with the Institute is distraction enough at some points..

What if you are not willing to cooperate with me? She raises an eyebrow. What will happen to your so-called 'love' then?
"What's the point of reaching your goals when you're bitter, angry, and alone in the process??"

Leona let out a sigh.

"I will cooperate with you.. if you just give me a chance."

Jaykoboy

08-25-2012

Quote:

I hope you understand that I'm not paying a single piece for this..
Oh, wait, whoops. Sorry, just pulled it off the market yesterday. My parents were in financial trouble, didn't call me until the last minute.

*Removes pricetag*

It's free, don'tcha know.

Unexisted

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Okay.. you deserve this.. FALLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOONNNNNN PAWNNNNNNNNNCH!))
Huh?