Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

Diana,

How about using slow-acting acid? I've discovered this one formula, copper something-or-other, I think chloride, that burns through metal in half a second, but sears on the skin for hours. Would that be more suited to your...

Oh. It's the sun avatar.

*Hides wares*

Snowy Poro

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Grumbles about people annoying her at the worst of times (which is most of the time), striding over to pull the door open..

Only to forcibly stop herself from slamming it back shut.
"Hey."

Leona said, a tad nervously. "May I come in..?"

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Diana,

How about using slow-acting acid? I've discovered this one formula, copper something-or-other, I think chloride, that burns through metal in half a second, but sears on the skin for hours. Would that be more suited to your...

Oh. It's the sun avatar.

*Hides wares*
I don't think so.. I'd rather just rely on my weapon, and my devotion to the Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"Hey."

Leona said, a tad nervously. "May I come in..?"
Turns away quite speedily, stepping away from the door.

Do what you want..

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

Oh, no acid, then?

Er-hm...there's this old thing, handed down from generation to generation in my family. It's a White Point Diamond, the rarest diamond in existence. Ancient legend says that a White Point diamond can amplify the power of the moon through it's perfect refraction angles. I say it just looks nice.

Experiment with it a bit, and see if you can get anything. And if you somehow break it, you'll be answering to my mother, and trust me, she's a force to be reckoned with.

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Oh, no acid, then?

Er-hm...there's this old thing, handed down from generation to generation in my family. It's a White Point Diamond, the rarest diamond in existence. Ancient legend says that a White Point diamond can amplify the power of the moon through it's perfect refraction angles. I say it just looks nice.

Experiment with it a bit, and see if you can get anything. And if you somehow break it, you'll be answering to my mother, and trust me, she's a force to be reckoned with.
Why are you entrusting that with me then? What do you want..

Snowy Poro

08-24-2012

Quote:

Turns away quite speedily, stepping away from the door.

Do what you want..

Leona stepped inside, shutting the door behind her

"I just thought we needed to talk.. about what happened on Mt. Targon.. that and show you I'm okay"

She turned around, showing Diana her healed back

Ask the Lunari

08-24-2012

Quote:
Leona stepped inside, shutting the door behind her

"I just thought we needed to talk.. about what happened on Mt. Targon.. than and show you I'm okay"

She turned around, showing Diana her healed back
Diana shrugs, though out of curiosity does turn her head to look at the other's back.

There is nothing to discuss. If you are healed, then that's all there is to it.

She does inspect the flesh carefully, noting the slightly red scarring, but so long as it wasn't a gaping wound, it looked like it would be fine.

Snowy Poro

08-24-2012

Quote:
Diana shrugs, though out of curiosity does turn her head to look at the other's back.

There is nothing to discuss. If you are healed, then that's all there is to it.

She does inspect the flesh carefully, noting the slightly red scarring, but so long as it wasn't a gaping wound, it looked like it would be fine.
Leona turned back around, and walked over to a nearby chair, taking a seat

"You cannot pretend that what happened up there, didn't happen Di."

Jaykoboy

08-24-2012

Quote:
Why are you entrusting that with me then? What do you want..
What do I want?

Okay, fine, I want someone with relative powers over the moon to test this and see if the legends I've heard about it are true. Does that satisfy your questions?

I also have a Red Point diamond for Leona, if you say no.

Ask the Lunari

08-25-2012

Quote:
Leona turned back around, and walked over to a nearby chair, taking a seat

"You cannot pretend that what happened up there, didn't happen Di."
Her eyes follow Leona carefully, her body tensing subconsciously and only relaxing slightly as the other merely sits herself down.

The fact that you almost died, I understand perfectly, nor will I pretend that it did not happen. Other than that, nothing else matters.. and don't call me that.

Quote:
What do I want?

Okay, fine, I want someone with relative powers over the moon to test this and see if the legends I've heard about it are true. Does that satisfy your questions?

I also have a Red Point diamond for Leona, if you say no.
I'll not be your test subject, but if you wish to give me such a thing, then it is within your right. I do not need some petty gem to achieve my goals.