Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
The Lunari have been stopped for years upon years. I believe I am the only one remaining that people know of. The Solari used both force and time to quench it down.

My goal is to show those who will not see, the truth about the Sun and the Solari. To show them that the Moon will no longer be denied with corrupt teachings by men and women in fancy robes. Why is it right for them to deny the existence of the Moon and my people, and why is it a sin for me to correct this?

Of course, I do not expect someone like you to understand.

An organization has corruption in it? Who would've thought! And you think this 'cult' that you're trying to establish won't have any? You say that you believe you're the only Lunari remaining, but that shows your naivety. How do you know this? Oh right, you don't.

Oh and you aren't correcting anything. You're just very emotional and bitter towards the Solari, not saying you don't have good reason. But your approach in going about it is without logic and reason.

It seems like your actions are fueled based on emotions, hmph, typical woman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Diana, I know that I am one to to speak, but why is your sense of humor incredibly dry?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
You weren't?
Of course not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
An organization has corruption in it? Who would've thought! And you think this 'cult' that you're trying to establish won't have any? You say that you believe you're the only Lunari remaining, but that shows your naivety. How do you know this? Oh right, you don't.

Oh and you aren't correcting anything. You're just very emotional and bitter towards the Solari, not saying you don't have good reason. But your approach in going about it is without logic and reason.

It seems like your actions are fueled based on emotions, hmph, typical woman.
So long as there is no other who is willing to show their faith to the Moon openly, then no, as far as I am concerned there is no Lunari. Cowards who cannot face the dangers for something they believe in will never be heard.

I wonder if your attempt at scolding me makes you feel better about yourself.. perhaps you too were scorned as a child. Regardless, I'll not humor you any longer. If you have such difficulty in understanding what I am saying, then I would be more than happy to enlighten you through other means.

It is typical for a man to believe himself to be no less irrational. I despise people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Diana, I know that I am one to to speak, but why is your sense of humor incredibly dry?
That is usually what happens when things get left in the Sun for too long. Even my childhood was wasted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
That is usually what happens when things get left in the Sun for too long. Even my childhood was wasted.
Then what of the oceans?


Unfortunately for you, you head is not misshapen, so I could use it.

(( Very clever. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Then what of the oceans?


Unfortunately for you, you head is not misshapen, so I could use it.

(( Very clever. ))
I don't know about them, but I would imagine being wet permanently helps with that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Diana,

So...no teleportation. Fine. Call me back when you can do something interesting and scientifical, then.

Another question:

Are you sure you didn't teleport?

-Jay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Diana,

So...no teleportation. Fine. Call me back when you can do something interesting and scientifical, then.

Another question:

Are you sure you didn't teleport?

-Jay
I am 50% sure that I did not teleport, and 50% sure that I definitely did not teleport.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

08-23-2012

So you're not sure?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS141f1f201a7308

Member

08-23-2012

Madara comes back with something in his hand. He tosses it in front of Diana. It's a head. "That is 1"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarashinkirou View Post
Madara comes back with something in his hand. He tosses it in front of Diana. It's a head. "That is 1"
Drops it immediately.

What, no ribbon?