Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Dear Diana,

I'm curious about how you feel about Evelynn and her powers. Does her attunment for the night, and shadows draw you to her?

Also, are you a virgin? Have you ever had a lover?
No, it does not. Her abilities to fade into the dark are of mild interest to me, but as far as interest goes, I do not feel the need to seek her out.

.. I refuse to answer that. But no, I have no reason to take a lover. My commitment is to the Moon, and it alone has my faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
I have said this before. What it symbolizes, and what it demands from its people is what disgusts me. Bringing down the Sun would surely be the best way to stop the Solari, but unfortunately, that goal is out of sight for now.
/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure bringing down the sun would single handed destroy us all that live on this planet, no?
The Solari too will destroy this world with their lies and slander. I've said this once, and I will say it again. The Moon can provide, if people are willing to listen. But they have been shackled by the Sun and its dominance, giving no place for the Moon to rise as the people's saviour. I have seen the truth, and I see the Sun as what it really is.

xcyper33

08-21-2012

Will you not pass your faith on through your own blood? Do you ever plan on bearing children?

Ask the Lunari

08-21-2012

Quote:
Will you not pass your faith on through your own blood? Do you ever plan on bearing children?
I can teach others about the Moon - faith is not something that can be passed through bloodlines.

No, I don't plan on it.

Dirilan

08-21-2012

Quote:
It was and is our guiding light. When the Sun descends from the sky, the Moon continues to shine; a path for all who were blinded, or for those that are lost. For the Lunari, they put their trust and faith in the night and the Moon, using its power for healing and strength. It is a soothing feeling, when you compare it to the harsh rays of the Sun - for why else would you seek the shade, if you enjoy the day so much?

For me, it is my saviour. I live to see the Moon blossom in the night sky, like a flower in snow. Whilst others condemned me for my curiosity, the Moon was there to offer me solace - it accepted me for who I was, and who I am. It saved me from death, and it nurtured me in its own light. The Moon is all I can trust.
''I see... (a little resemblance with the sun...) I do not seek the shade... for now.'' He says but mumbles the sentence with the sun.

''My other question is... do you know a ninja who is wearing the same symbol as you have on your forehead?''

Ask the Lunari

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirilan View Post
''I see... (a little resemblance with the sun...) I do not seek the shade... for now.'' He says but mumbles the sentence with the sun.

''My other question is... do you know a ninja who is wearing the same symbol as you have on your forehead?''
Ignores the man's mutterings.

They shouldn't have one. Only one Avatar can exist from the Sun and Moon. It is the mark of one's ascension as the Moon's herald.

Dirilan

08-21-2012

''No, I know there is only one Avatar. What i've meant... it is someone who has a moon symbol on his outfit...''

Ask the Lunari

08-21-2012

Quote:
''No, I know there is only one Avatar. What i've meant... it is someone who has a moon symbol on his outfit...''
Well.. my answer is still no, I do not know him or her. Why do you ask?

xcyper33

08-21-2012

You're going to kill Leona and her family one day, aren't you?

Dirilan

08-21-2012

Quote:
Well.. my answer is still no, I do not know him or her. Why do you ask?
''I thought that ninja has a link with you, but it's seems there is none. Thank for your time.'' The young mage says with a smile.

He begins to leave in hope that Diana will not demand him to remove his bandange or something like that.

Ask the Lunari

08-21-2012

Quote:
You're going to kill Leona and her family one day, aren't you?
If it is obvious that she has been blinded by the Solari for good, then I will do what is necessary. I believe her 'true' family is with the Rakkor.. and it is the same with them.

Quote:
''I thought that ninja has a link with you, but it's seems there is none. Thank for your time.'' The young mage says with a smile.

He begins to leave in hope that Diana will not demand him to remove his bandange or something like that.
Perhaps he does, perhaps he does not. But 'ninja with a moon symbol' is not a good description.