Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Just a nickname I came up with for you.

Though I'd like to say, How did the Lunari invent such amazing poetry? The song of the Lunari..

Ahri shudders.. In a good, non-perverted way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-13-2012

(In case you wanted them.

#1: Ask not the sun why she sets,
Why she shrouds her light away.
Or why she hides her glowing gaze,
When night turns crimson gold to grey.
_________________________________
#2: For silent falls the guilty sun,
As day to dark does turn.
One simple truth she dare not speak:
Her light can only blind and burn.
________________________
#3: No mercy for the guilty,
Bring down their lying sun.
Blood so silver black by night,
Upon their faces pale white.
__________________________
#4: Cruel moon, bring the end,
The dawn will never rise again.

:3)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Just a nickname I came up with for you.

Though I'd like to say, How did the Lunari invent such amazing poetry? The song of the Lunari..

Ahri shudders.. In a good, non-perverted way.
They craft the words from their heart and all meaning is pure; the Moon mourns with them in their gentle ballads. Because when you have so little to live for, yet so much to hope you would be surprised to see how meaningful words may be.

((Let me sing you the song of my people.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

08-13-2012

I see.. I guess that's something beyond my perception. I see a bright future for myself.. And I see plenty in my life.
But I understand that you would punish those who oppress something so simple. Do you have much support in the league?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

08-13-2012

"She has me.. whether she accepts that or not"

Leona said, standing in the door frame, she was holding a few pieces of parchment and a very old telescope


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
I see.. I guess that's something beyond my perception. I see a bright future for myself.. And I see plenty in my life.
But I understand that you would punish those who oppress something so simple. Do you have much support in the league?
Only because you are both loved and feared - for the feared, there can be no room for pity or mercy, no matter what. I am not so sure about support - nothing open at least.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"She has me.. whether she accepts that or not"

Leona said, standing in the door frame, she was holding a few pieces of parchment and a very old telescope
She stiffens at the voice, her gaze darkening as her tone turns colder.

What do you want?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Leona walked up to Diana, placing the parchment in her hands. They were very old, but were still readable, they were mappings of various constellations of the stars, and the cycle till a full Moon, it also had a great deal of information about the Lunari scribbled on the back. She turns the telescope over in her hands, examining it, wondering how it managed to stay intact for so long before sitting it on a near by table.

"I.. manged to recover those from your old study room before I left the temple.. it seems the Solari Elders had not destroyed everything... I thought you might would like them."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona walked up to Diana, placing the parchment in her hands. They were very old, but were still readable, they were mappings of various constellations of the stars, and the cycle till a full Moon, it also had a great deal of information about the Lunari scribbled on the back. She turns the telescope over in her hands, examining it, wondering how it managed to stay intact for so long before sitting it on a near by table.

"I.. manged to recover those from your old study room before I left the temple.. it seems the Solari Elders had not destroyed everything... I thought you might would like them."
Diana did not speak as she was given the old texts, those which she had burned into her mind, her eyes trailing over the crumbling yellow papyrus. The her features remained impassive, her fingers trailed a slow line down the scroll. She opened her mouth to say something, but shut it once more as yet another artifact was returned to her. Her old companion in star gazing, when all were asleep and resting. Silence as she did not know what to do, though the words came out in a quiet mutter.

.. it appears that yet again, your kindness is overreaching. But do not think for a second that this will change anything..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Hello, Diana.

Since you are new to Valoran, your motives unknown, I must ask, with a hope and faith of honesty: What can Demacia expect from you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Diana.

Since you are new to Valoran, your motives unknown, I must ask, with a hope and faith of honesty: What can Demacia expect from you?
((Diana technically isn't new to Valoran though. o_o;; But I assume you mean she hasn't seen much outside of Mount Targon and stuff.))

From what I have heard.. Demacia is a place that restricts their people's freedom and actions in the name of good justice and will. If that is the case, then your city-state can expect nothing from me but disapproval, as I see far too many similarities between it and the Solari for my liking.