Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

08-12-2012

A general question.

Let's say you died during your time as a moon-avatar. Would your follower take your mantle early then?

Ask A Treant

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((I know what godmodding is, but sometimes one can't be too careful since technically, the sapling is yours.~))

She looks at Maokai pointedly.

Back when they were alive, I'd imagine they're as competent as any. Now though, I'm simply allowing it to do its own thing. It behaves better than many other small creatures I have come across.
(( I suppose technically it's ours now?

Oh god someone please don't Maokai x Diana ship.))

The sapling holds up a picture it drew. Of Diana. With gigantic breasts. Underneath is a a caption: "Improvement!"

Ask the Lunari

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Now editing. ))
((But the quote will always be with us..))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
A general question.

Let's say you died during your time as a moon-avatar. Would your follower take your mantle early then?
If I had a follower that I could trust enough to pass all the knowledge which I possess - as long as the tomes and scrolls that the Solari had so cleverly hidden - they must also be Chosen by the Moon. If they are not, then they cannot wield the powers of the Moon as effectively and as such, their influence will be limited.

So it is not up to the 'follower' to decide when they are ready - that is the Moon's responsibility.

AskKarthus

08-12-2012

Quote:
((But the quote will always be with us..))
(( You could delete the quote. ))

Ask the Lunari

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
(( I suppose technically it's ours now?

Oh god someone please don't Maokai x Diana ship.))

The sapling holds up a picture it drew. Of Diana. With gigantic breasts. Underneath is a a caption: "Improvement!"
((Roit pls.

I would go down with that ship.))

'Maybe it's not too late to squish the sapling now..' Diana thought, frowning at the picture. Still though, immaturity was an unfortunate but natural process in.. growing.

Improvement in what field? Those only get in the way..

She shoots a glare at the Treant, as if to warn him: 'Not a single word'.

Ask the Lunari

08-12-2012

Quote:
(( You could delete the quote. ))
((Proof that even the great grammar nazi Karthus makes mistakes? Not likely! :3 ))

AskKarthus

08-12-2012

Quote:
((Proof that even the great grammar nazi Karthus makes mistakes? Not likely! :3 ))
(( -_- ))
(( EDIT: Don't make him angry, last person who did that got Requiemed. ))

Ask the Lunari

08-12-2012

Quote:
(( -_- ))
(( EDIT: Don't make him angry, last person who did that got Requiemed. ))
((Hey, I'm not the one that made the mistake! Stop acting like a politician.))

Ask A Treant

08-12-2012

Quote:
((Roit pls.

I would go down with that ship.))

'Maybe it's not too late to squish the sapling now..' Diana thought, frowning at the picture. Still though, immaturity was an unfortunate but natural process in.. growing.

Improvement in what field? Those only get in the way..

She shoots a glare at the Treant, as if to warn him: 'Not a single word'.
Maokai says nothing. Though he is grinning. So is his left hand. The sapling quickly scribbles some more.

"They could be as big as moons!"

Laughter. It's not Maokai. It's the face on his hand. He doesn't seem a need to silence it, instead picking up the sapling before it gets into more trouble.

"Enough. Say goodbye to the Lunari, maybe she'll babysit again some other time. Or I could ask Leona. She's.... in no need of improvements."

Ask the Lunari

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maokai says nothing. Though he is grinning. So is his left hand. The sapling quickly scribbles some more.

"They could be as big as moons!"

Laughter. It's not Maokai. It's the face on his hand. He doesn't seem a need to silence it, instead picking up the sapling before it gets into more trouble.

"Enough. Say goodbye to the Lunari, maybe she'll babysit again some other time. Or I could ask Leona. She's.... in no need of improvements."
At the 'outburst', her eyebrow twitched but she reigned in her temper. While she was not intimidated by the walking tree, the Institute had stated quite clearly that tearing the room apart is absolutely out of the question. Normally rules were largely ignored, but she could not throw away her chance to confront Leona.

Again with that..

Diana shrugs.

If 'improvements' means that it will attract men like Pantheon, then I'd rather not have it. Until next time, if there is to be one, Treant and.. sapling. Hopefully it does not come back spouting fresh nonsense heard from Leona..