Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana's expression did not change as Sona gave her explanation... although the thought of making a tune with Sona was not discouraging... seeing as it may become something she could play at the temple when it was completed.

"I am not busy enough to do something with a close friend now am I? I suppose I shall help indulge you upon my mistress... and help."

Diana replied with a small smirk, now knowing full well that this will possibly be fun.
"great," Sona remarked, "Okay so first, we'll gonna need paper and a pen to write down some ideas. Don't suppose you have one lying around do you?"

Ask the Lunari

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
"Heh, I had no idea the Scorn of the Moon had sense of humor. Anyway, I have my own reasons to not share everything about these temples. There are dark stuff down there, darker then you think. There is a reason why the Solari and the Lunari fight all the time, not only because of their differences. But oh well, you won't care to listen more then Leona did, I already know that."
Diana's expression would change, now glaring at him at the mention of speaking with Leona. She would ignore everything else until her question was answered.

..."Why did you speak with that woman?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah laughed.

"Nah, I didn't do him." Sarah replied. "He came to me for help with this neighbor girl he likes. Buuuut men do need training. Not like their mothers teach them what women like."
"Given what I've heard all around, people think otherwise when they think of Bildgewater's #1 Bounty Hunter...if they are not criminals. But alas, training? You taught him how to not stutter or something?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"great," Sona remarked, "Okay so first, we'll gonna need paper and a pen to write down some ideas. Don't suppose you have one lying around do you?"
Diana furrows a brow, and points to various spots within the room that do indeed have paper and pen, although she would move to grab it herself. When she resits upon the couch, she'll hand them to Sona with a small smile.

"Here you go, dear."

Ask Bestial Nyan

03-24-2013

With the fight for Sona's attention coming in, Kittehnidalee slides by the side and bumps the pen and paper off Diana's hands. She hands Sona with a better looking pen shaped like a guitar and a piece of crudely lined paper that reads "I made this myself!" at the bottom.

Almogs

03-24-2013

Quote:
Diana's expression would change, now glaring at him at the mention of speaking with Leona. She would ignore everything else until her question was answered.

..."Why did you speak with that woman?"
"Because, dear Diana, I found out stuff that are darker then you think. Since I act for the good of Valoran and not for the good of the Lunari or Solari alone, I will speak to both sides should I have to. You shouldn't even mind who I speak, ain't I an inferior, powerless shadowmancer slash summoner?"

Ask Fortune

03-24-2013

Quote:
"Given what I've heard all around, people think otherwise when they think of Bildgewater's #1 Bounty Hunter...if they are not criminals. But alas, training? You taught him how to not stutter or something?"
"Bah, I'm not THAT easy~." Sarah cooed. "But yeah, I tried to give the kid some confidence. Hopefully it worked. If not... maybe I can set you two up~."

Ask the String

03-24-2013

Quote:
Diana furrows a brow, and points to various spots within the room that do indeed have paper and pen, although she would move to grab it herself. When she resits upon the couch, she'll hand them to Sona with a small smile.

"Here you go, dear."
"Thank-" Sona started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan
With the fight for Sona's attention coming in, Kittehnidalee slides by the side and bumps the pen and paper off Diana's hands. She hands Sona with a better looking pen shaped like a guitar and a piece of crudely lined paper that reads "I made this myself!" at the bottom.
Sona turned her attention to Nidalee, and her strange pen, "Oh...um, thanks Nidalee?"

She takes her pen and returns her attention back to Diana, "So, should we start coming up with a melody or work on the lyrics first?"

Ask Bestial Nyan

03-26-2013

Kittehnidalee lets out a happy meow with a kitteh smile, and blows a rasp at Diana.

SurpriseImJax

03-27-2013

Jax walks into the room, having took some time to squeeze through the door he was already annoyed.

He comes and sits cross-legged infront of the white avatar of the moon, clearly the seatings in the room were too small for him.

"Diana, word has came to me that you are building a temple... again. Is that true?
If so, would you require physical help in the building and simple security? Because I can fill in both roles, and for free. Although I will not be questioned about it, I have my own reasons."
The Grandmaster at Arms was a large man, it probably wasn't a good idea to annoy him, especially since he offered his help with such generosity.

Ask the Lunari

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Bah, I'm not THAT easy~." Sarah cooed. "But yeah, I tried to give the kid some confidence. Hopefully it worked. If not... maybe I can set you two up~."
Diana would show a face of disgust, as that idea was not one that she would enjoy, especially considering the explorer was just to uppity for his own good.

"I think I'm fine... in terms of relationships dear. I've no need of one except the Moon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Thank-" Sona started.

Sona turned her attention to Nidalee, and her strange pen, "Oh...um, thanks Nidalee?"

She takes her pen and returns her attention back to Diana, "So, should we start coming up with a melody or work on the lyrics first?"
"Perhaps the melody, as having that will allow the lyrics to flow from within?"

Diana was partially clueless towards the way of making music, but she'll try her best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee lets out a happy meow with a kitteh smile, and blows a rasp at Diana.
Diana would glare at her once, before turning her attention back to Sona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
Jax walks into the room, having took some time to squeeze through the door he was already annoyed.

He comes and sits cross-legged infront of the white avatar of the moon, clearly the seatings in the room were too small for him.

"Diana, word has came to me that you are building a temple... again. Is that true?
If so, would you require physical help in the building and simple security? Because I can fill in both roles, and for free. Although I will not be questioned about it, I have my own reasons."
The Grandmaster at Arms was a large man, it probably wasn't a good idea to annoy him, especially since he offered his help with such generosity.
Diana was simply sitting down when Jax made his appearance and she would look at him quizzically until he took a seat. This was a different...type of person to come and visit, what could he want? Then when Jax made his claim to help, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad... but it only bothered her slightly.

"Yes, I am still constructing my temple... for the 4th time. But alas, I do require a question to be answered... seeing as the "champ" has come to see me personally about this."

She would fold her legs, looking down upon Jax with her gaze before asking.

"Your reasoning behind helping me of all people, give me one and I'll allow it. But otherwise, your motive seems pure enough as is..."

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

Quote:
Diana was simply sitting down when Jax made his appearance and she would look at him quizzically until he took a seat. This was a different...type of person to come and visit, what could he want? Then when Jax made his claim to help, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad... but it only bothered her slightly.

"Yes, I am still constructing my temple... for the 4th time. But alas, I do require a question to be answered... seeing as the "champ" has come to see me personally about this."

She would fold her legs, looking down upon Jax with her gaze before asking.

"Your reasoning behind helping me of all people, give me one and I'll allow it. But otherwise, your motive seems pure enough as is..."
"Always the propaganda with you isn't it?"
Jax sighs
"I will not lie, I do not have a preference of the moon over the sun and the other way around, but I do help people in need, and you do need help don't you?

In any case, I came to help because I thought it will generally help others. I can say that people need it. And I'm one that helps others. I may be a drunken old grandmaster at arms, but I care for others."