Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would close her eyes & simply stand there as the visions past through her head.... still very skeptical, and when they finished she would stare at the symbol.

"... That symbol is one of the years past. It was used universally by everyone to mark the time period of which they lived... it's not of Lunari nature; but close."

A pause.

"I still do not believe it, how does one simply breathe in a space with what seems to be no air or form to sustain?"
((where did olaf go?))

The elves solved that along time ago when a dragon and her rider where caught in a storm and had to fly over it, he just kept the air in a bubble around himself and his dragon while letting the bad air out. The outposts where like this at first, then my race brought plants to cleanse the air within the outposts. Also ezreal I thought that your pulsefire suit did not cover your mouth?((addison))

If you both chose to come, diana will be the one to say if ezreal can bring an object to the museum.((jura))

Ézrëal

02-12-2013

Ezreal turned to the dragon, "On the fields yea, but you'd be suprised what it can do off. Plus I've recently had it overhauled. Basically I could fly from here to the Institute in less than 2 seconds."

Ezreal then turned to Diana, "Unfortunately I couldn't accompany you. I've actually got a couple other trips I need to make, and, not to be rude, but visiting the moon doesn't seem as dangerous or interesting."

whiteaddison

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal turned to the dragon, "On the fields yea, but you'd be suprised what it can do off. Plus I've recently had it overhauled. Basically I could fly from here to the Institute in less than 2 seconds."

Ezreal then turned to Diana, "Unfortunately I couldn't accompany you. I've actually got a couple other trips I need to make, and, not to be rude, but visiting the moon doesn't seem as dangerous or interesting."
Umm why are you talking to jura when I asked the question? Also if you want it to be dangerous then go to the dark side of the moon, there has never been light there and only 3 elves have gone there and came back.((addison))

Ézrëal

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
Umm why are you talking to jura when I asked the question? Also if you want it to be dangerous then go to the dark side of the moon, there has never been the light never shines there and only 3 elves have gone there and came back.((addison))
((My mistake...messed up names))

"Because... why not," Ezreal said, trying to act cool about the clear mistake he had made, "It's just how I roll."

He leaned up against the wall of Diana's home, knowing his response was just terrible.

whiteaddison

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
((My mistake...messed up names))

"Because... why not," Ezreal said, trying to act cool about the clear mistake he had made, "It's just how I roll."

He leaned up against the wall of Diana's home, knowing his response was just terrible.
It does not matter you have only know us for about 20-30 minutes.((addison))

Ask Bestial Nyan

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would raise a brow at Nidalee, and sigh reluctantly.

Lazy kitten... She mutters, going to the kitchen before returning with a Salmon.

... Enjoy.
Kittehnidalee is now sitting on Diana's couch after nomming her dinner. Satisfied meow.

Ask the Lunari

02-17-2013

((KK I was gone for the entire weekend just about.))

Diana would simply stare at the dragon rider as he explained how they "went" to the moon, until the final his statement about air bubbles explained how it worked.

"So you can obtain air within space, which has been deemed to have no capacity for oxygen, as Ezreal confirmed?"

A small pause.

"... Still so suspicious..."

whiteaddison

02-17-2013

((is it ok if i drop the quotes?))

More or less yes. The only problems we have encountered are the lack of energy and the little to no gravity.

whiteaddison

02-17-2013

addison looks in the direction of nidalee

I did not know that nidalee was here also. Does she have a different personality for her human and cat form?((addison))

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Diana sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Diana

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - If you would like, you can also sing during the concert. And Nidalee can come along if she wants as well. You can tell her we have fish.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.