Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-12-2012

((Norse mythology! Lokie was bound with a serpent hanging above him, dripping poison onto his face.))

Quote:
AskPantheon:
I am saying that this nonsense you speak of is nothing more than that. Nonsense. We assist the Solari when they require it, and they assist us on occasion, but other than that there are no further interactions between the two of us. They devote themselves to the Sun, we devote ourselves to the pursuit of war. Both of us retain purpose. You lost all purpose you might have ever had when you devoted yourself to a lost cause.

((Yeah...I don't know.))


Yet you believe all that the Solari have told you (or your Elders, but my point remains). My cause is never lost, so long as the Moon continues to yearn for its presence to be heard and understood. No matter what you say, the Lunari will be preserved - your foolish implications only further show how corrupt you have really become.

((.. and when it is done, and the Sun is ashes, then you have my permission to die.))


Quote:
Midnight Firefox:
(This sounds familiar but I don't recall. D: )

I know, I know, tails and all.

Ahri brushes her purple streaked hair away from her face.

So. Are you nocturnal like me~?


My actions are not limited to the night, but I prefer to stay up and simply watch the skies. There is too much to be done to allow for rest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
((Norse mythology! Lokie was bound with a serpent hanging above him, dripping poison onto his face.))



Yet you believe all that the Solari have told you (or your Elders, but my point remains). My cause is never lost, so long as the Moon continues to yearn for its presence to be heard and understood. No matter what you say, the Lunari will be preserved - your foolish implications only further show how corrupt you have really become.

((.. and when it is done, and the Sun is ashes, then you have my permission to die.))


You continue to spew nothing but lies and assumptions. Have you ever been raised as a Rakkor warrior? I highly doubt it. You are told next to nothing about the Sun, what you are told is how to wage war. Who are you to profess to be an expert on something you know nothing about?

((Do you feel in control here?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

08-12-2012

((Throw out your quotes all you want to, we ALL know what happened to Bane at the end of Batman))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
You continue to spew nothing but lies and assumptions. Have you ever been raised as a Rakkor warrior? I highly doubt it. You are told next to nothing about the Sun, what you are told is how to wage war. Who are you to profess to be an expert on something you know nothing about?

((Do you feel in control here?))


.. "have you ever been raised as a Rakkor warrior?" Do you even think about what you say before it gushes out of your mouth? Of course I haven't, and now looking at your people, I'm starting to think that being born into the Solari isn't so bad after all. Ultimately, this fact also means that I was taught all about the Sun whilst I was still an acolyte. I know what nonsense the sun-worshipers spread to people beyond Mount Targon.

So before you make such baseless accusations, I suggest you freshen up that mind of yours. You are the one that knows nothing.


Quote:
Leona Bott:
((Throw out your quotes all you want to, we ALL know what happened to Bane at the end of Batman))


((That's all propaganda! Bane is successful and everything, duh!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
You and about a million other Summoners I have come across. I honestly don't see the appeal in wearing such revealing clothing.


We agree on something, Di. That's good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
((Throw out your quotes all you want to, we ALL know what happened to Bane at the end of Batman))


((and that knowledge gives you power over him?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
.. "have you ever been raised as a Rakkor warrior?" Do you even think about what you say before it gushes out of your mouth? Of course I haven't, and now looking at your people, I'm starting to think that being born into the Solari isn't so bad after all. Ultimately, this fact also means that I was taught all about the Sun whilst I was still an acolyte. I know what nonsense the sun-worshipers spread to people beyond Mount Targon.

So before you make such baseless accusations, I suggest you freshen up that mind of yours. You are the one that knows nothing.


You truly believe that the nonsense you speak is truth, then? In that case, I see no further reason to waste any more time in trying to make you see logic. I will take my leave. Until we meet on the fields of battle.

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
((That's all propaganda! Bane is successful and everything, duh!))


((It's obvious that I survived tha-, er, I mean, Bane is quite obviously dead. For sure.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
We agree on something, Di. That's good.


Why the sudden nickname..


Quote:
Dark Reiora:
((and that knowledge gives you power over him?))


((I gave him all my yordle construction workers and gold to build an underground nexus..!))


Quote:
AskPantheon:
You truly believe that the nonsense you speak is truth, then? In that case, I see no further reason to waste any more time in trying to make you see logic. I will take my leave. Until we meet on the fields of battle.


You are the one assuming things with false facts riddled in that brain of yours. If anything, that is proof in itself that you do not know anything but the garbage you were spoon-fed at birth.

Quote:
((It's obvious that I survived tha-, er, I mean, Bane is quite obviously dead. For sure.))


((Pics?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
Why the sudden nickname..


Why not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Why not?


The burden of a reason does not fall on me.