Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would motion to her temporary housing.

"All in here until I move them myself."
"Oh really now?" Ezreal asked, "So you wouldn't have found anything you wouldn't mind putting in the museum? Something that shows your people's good? I mean, I don't actually know what you guys did, but I'm sure whatever it was is worthy for others to see, right?"

Ask the Lunari

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
Olaf visits Diana during the time when a Dragon happens to land.

"DRAGON! Haven't seen one since Lokfar!"

((Must...... Resist...... Skyrim....))

Olaf walks right up to the beast and takes in a deep breath.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He just yells at it's face.

((resisted for the most part))
Diana would stare at the sudden arrival of the berserker, and shake her head... realising that he is in-fact not "brolaf" in slightest... and back to his usual self.

...Screaming that loudly will not get you any points in my book Olaf, as that was very loud. Diana said, now sitting up, arms folded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
The dragon lands near the road, then the rider dismounts and walks toward diana with his dragon.

Greetings Diana

You might remember me from about a week ago when I asked you about your ability to teleport in battle. At the time jura (my dragon) was returning to my homeland. Also jura would like to speak with you, but he can only talk via the mind and it can be a bit intense for most.
Hello again... it seems...Diana has completely forgotten about the man.

What do either of you wish of me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Oh really now?" Ezreal asked, "So you wouldn't have found anything you wouldn't mind putting in the museum? Something that shows your people's good? I mean, I don't actually know what you guys did, but I'm sure whatever it was is worthy for others to see, right?"
I am still unlocking their secrets & studying them... so I shall not turn them in until I find them. Diana replied immediately.

Why are you so pressed to put Artifacts that you know nothing about within a Museum? Especially after I had already said my intent.

whiteaddison

02-09-2013

Quote:
Hello again... it seems...Diana has completely forgotten about the man.What do either of you wish of me?
We are looking for people to join us on our 3rd trip to the moon and I thought that you might want to join us. For when I have been there there were some symbols very similar to that of the lunari. ((is that the right name?))

My race has a few outposts there one of them is close to some ruins. If you would like to join us meet us at the mouth of the serpentine river in a few days. also the trip will be 2-3 weeks long

((If you chose to join us for the trip then I will start a new thread idk what it will be called but it should make it easier to talk we the others (most people that can ride Jura at a time is 10) that will be joining))

Ézrëal

02-09-2013

Quote:

I am still unlocking their secrets & studying them... so I shall not turn them in until I find them. Diana replied immediately.

Why are you so pressed to put Artifacts that you know nothing about within a Museum? Especially after I had already said my intent.
"What, a casual explorer can't come by and ask to see a few artifacts without a full background search?" Ezreal sarcastically remarked, "But...if you're still studying them, go right ahead. Probably would be better for you to study them...given how you are more familiar with their background."

Ezreal though for a second, "How about this....once you're done with them, I'll pay you to take them off your hands. Not all the artifacts of course. But surely you could part with a couple later on..."

whiteaddison

02-09-2013

Quote:
"What, a casual explorer can't come by and ask to see a few artifacts without a full background search?" Ezreal sarcastically remarked, "But...if you're still studying them, go right ahead. Probably would be better for you to study them...given how you are more familiar with their background."

Ezreal though for a second, "How about this....once you're done with them, I'll pay you to take them off your hands. Not all the artifacts of course. But surely you could part with a couple later on..."
Greetings Ezreal

Would you like to join us?

Ézrëal

02-10-2013

Ezreal turned to the rider, unsure of how he didn't notice him before.

"Hmm...well perhaps. Who is 'us' and where are you planning on going?"

whiteaddison

02-10-2013

Quote:
Ezreal turned to the rider, unsure of how he didn't notice him before.

"Hmm...well perhaps. Who is 'us' and where are you planning on going?"
Jura and I motioning to the white dragon and the moon.

Ask the Lunari

02-10-2013

Diana would shake her head to Ezreal.

No, it'll be my task alone to transport the artifacts.

Diana would then look at the Dragon-Rider as if he's crazy.

What do you mean the Moon?

whiteaddison

02-11-2013

Quote:
Diana would shake her head to Ezreal.

No, it'll be my task alone to transport the artifacts.

Diana would then look at the Dragon-Rider as if he's crazy.

What do you mean the Moon?
The moon, the white thing that you see at night

Ézrëal

02-11-2013

Ezreal sighed, "I think Diana is the last person in Valoran you need to explain the moon to. I think what she meant was how do you plan to get there..."