Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Private or not, it appeared abandoned and I hadn't searched it yet," Ezreal remarked, "That tome was actually hidding among the brings of one of the standing walls. Only reason I noticed it was because I've seen that trick done several times before. If you plan to go back to those temples, check the walls."

Ezreal looked at the book's text, "So, what's it say?"
Diana raises a brow at Ezreals response, it had actually slipped her mind that ways of hiding text and other things could be done in such a way.

Well thank you for bringing this to me, again.

The book? Diana looks down, reading the title. "The Moon & What it means to us"... I have 4 copies of this on the shelf in my living room... all from a different era of Lunari. Although this one hasn't aged much, perhaps due to the way it was hidden?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow at Ezreals response, it had actually slipped her mind that ways of hiding text and other things could be done in such a way.

Well thank you for bringing this to me, again.

The book? Diana looks down, reading the title. "The Moon & What it means to us"... I have 4 copies of this on the shelf in my living room... all from a different era of Lunari. Although this one hasn't aged much, perhaps due to the way it was hidden?
"Four copies?" Ezreal asked, "So would you mind if I took one back to the Piltover Muesum? It would give your group some much needed publicity...and me more fame." He muttered the last part under his breath.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Four copies?" Ezreal asked, "So would you mind if I took one back to the Piltover Muesum? It would give your group some much needed publicity...and me more fame." He muttered the last part under his breath.
Diana raised a brow, and did in fact hear his last statement.

No. When I turn a few of these in, I shall myself. Otherwise... you will expect none, explorer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suripi Okami

Senior Member

02-07-2013

(Umm...not to be rude but I think you got the wrong account on,Ezreal.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-08-2013

((I know...my phone wouldn't let me login for some reason to change it.... fixed now ))

"I figured," Ezreal replied, "Still, what do you plan to do with all the artifacts you've found in the meantime?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

Senior Member

02-08-2013

((are we at a temple or where?))

A giant white dragon (about 30 feet tall) approaches with a rider on his back

Diana do you know a safe place for us to land? The rider shouts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
((I know...my phone wouldn't let me login for some reason to change it.... fixed now ))

"I figured," Ezreal replied, "Still, what do you plan to do with all the artifacts you've found in the meantime?"
((I know who you are noww hah))

Diana would motion to her temporary housing.

"All in here until I move them myself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
((are we at a temple or where?))

A giant white dragon (about 30 feet tall) approaches with a rider on his back

Diana do you know a safe place for us to land? The rider shouts
((Well her temporary home for the moment, not in the institute or anything... i'll just say she was outside for once.))

Diana would be simply relaxing outside, and raise a brow to the sudden appearing of Dragon & Rider, clearly this will be an interesting day.

Diana would then point to the road, seeing as it's now cleared due to the sudden Dragon appearing, and not move from her spot... watching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Beserker

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Olaf visits Diana during the time when a Dragon happens to land.

"DRAGON! Haven't seen one since Lokfar!"

((Must...... Resist...... Skyrim....))

Olaf walks right up to the beast and takes in a deep breath.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He just yells at it's face.

((resisted for the most part))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would be simply relaxing outside, and raise a brow to the sudden appearing of Dragon & Rider, clearly this will be an interesting day.

Diana would then point to the road, seeing as it's now cleared due to the sudden Dragon appearing, and not move from her spot... watching.
The dragon lands near the road, then the rider dismounts and walks toward diana with his dragon.

Greetings Diana

You might remember me from about a week ago when I asked you about your ability to teleport in battle. At the time jura (my dragon) was returning to my homeland. Also jura would like to speak with you, but he can only talk via the mind and it can be a bit intense for most.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
Olaf visits Diana during the time when a Dragon happens to land.

"DRAGON! Haven't seen one since Lokfar!"

((Must...... Resist...... Skyrim....))

Olaf walks right up to the beast and takes in a deep breath.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He just yells at it's face.

((resisted for the most part))
The dragon looks toward the odd human and speaks via his mind

Now why would you do that? Yelling at something does not necessarily do something, unless you meant to provoke?