Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam chuckles a bit at her remark, "Oh I don't have to bring Alice, she still somehow finds me. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if she appeared at the door right now."

Sam sits back in her chair, trying to get more comfortable, "You know, I think I'll come by your temple after my next shift. I'll be sure to bring Alice along. She can help with all the heavy lifting and what not."
Now that would be amusing. It just proves how attached you both are to each other hm?

Diana remarked, leaning back against her seat once again.

If you do come by, I may not be there... My apprentice and a few other Lunari will be overseeing the construction with my absence. Although I should go back down there to check up on things as well... once my time permits it.

AODRG

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Now that would be amusing. It just proves how attached you both are to each other hm?

Diana remarked, leaning back against her seat once again.

If you do come by, I may not be there... My apprentice and a few other Lunari will be overseeing the construction with my absence. Although I should go back down there to check up on things as well... once my time permits it.
"Oh alright," Sam replied, "I'm sure the life of a champion can get quite busy. Well my shift ends close to midnight so hopefully someone will be around to guide us."

Ask the Lunari

01-29-2013

Quote:
"Oh alright," Sam replied, "I'm sure the life of a champion can get quite busy. Well my shift ends close to midnight so hopefully someone will be around to guide us."
Ah construction ends around 10pm each day, but you are very welcome to visit... as I shall personally lead you there if needed. Diana remarked.

Is there anything else to speak about, dear?

AODRG

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Ah construction ends around 10pm each day, but you are very welcome to visit... as I shall personally lead you there if needed. Diana remarked.

Is there anything else to speak about, dear?
"10 pm?" Sam asked, "Well I guess even those doing good need sleep. Luckily I don't sleep so much, and Alice can run on just an hour of rest. Perhaps we can continue the construction when everyone else goes home."

Sam looked over at the nearby clock, noticing the time, "Well...my shift doesn't start for another couple hours, I'm sure a quite tour to the temple would be nice. At least that way I can find it without disturbing you in the middle of the night."

Ask the Lunari

01-29-2013

Quote:
"10 pm?" Sam asked, "Well I guess even those doing good need sleep. Luckily I don't sleep so much, and Alice can run on just an hour of rest. Perhaps we can continue the construction when everyone else goes home."

Sam looked over at the nearby clock, noticing the time, "Well...my shift doesn't start for another couple hours, I'm sure a quite tour to the temple would be nice. At least that way I can find it without disturbing you in the middle of the night."
Diana raised a brow.

Sure, I can lead you to the temple... as I need to head there anyways.

((I will just make a post in That other place after they arrived.))

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-30-2013

Kittehnidalee just sits in front of her kitteh plate, waiting for her slave to give her something to nom on. Meow.

Ask the Lunari

01-30-2013

Diana would sigh and look at Nidalee.

... I already said you can get a Salmon. As I'm not moving.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-30-2013

Kittehnidalee does not do anything, but wait for said salmon to magically be dispensed from the hands of her human slave to her kitteh plate. Her tail wiggles around slowly, also waiting...

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee does not do anything, but wait for said salmon to magically be dispensed from the hands of her human slave to her kitteh plate. Her tail wiggles around slowly, also waiting...
... Diana would blankly stare at Nidalee, drumming her fingers on her knee while palming her chin with the other.

Why do you act as if you do not understand me kitten?

((Also bump for justice?))

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Ezreal appears at Diana's doorstep, holding what appeared to be an empty tome. He knocks on her door, wondering if she's even home right now.