Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
So can you use water or ice as resources?
...What? Do I look like Nami or Anivia Summoner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee does not meow, but lets out a few kittehcougar breaths as she gets cuddled, and rubs her head on Diana's shoulder. Sad meow after she kitteh hugs her moonhuman.
Stop that you. She said, petting Nidalee, before sitting down upon the couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Sammantha....))

"Well whatever the Sun avatar did, he really made this woman angry," Alice remarked.

"Thanks you, Diana," Sam said, "I actually should be heading back to the med wing soon, but I'll return later on. You certainly have intrigued me."

Sam and Alice both stood up, nodded toward Diana, and walked on out slowly.

"So are you truly thinking of joining her?" Alice whispered as they headed out.

"I don't know...I mean, I've got the whole med wing thing, you, out dream home in Ionia..." Sam replied in as equally as soft a voice, "But I certainly would want to help her if I could. Her people deserve a second chance."
((Dx sorreh, forgot the second m I usually do whenever theres doubles xD just dont kill me!))

A wise observation...Alice. Diana smirked. Never make one of the moon angry.

You're welcome, do visit again soon then...Sammantha, if you wish to learn more.

Diana then nods to them both, and watches them leave... truly not hearing what they discussed softly as she looks about her home.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-21-2013

Kittehnidalee licks Diana's face before sitting on her lap, staring at whoever comes at her, or into the infinite distance.

Ask the Lunari

01-24-2013

((Bump for Heresy!!))

Diana would simply pet Nidalee, after shaking her head from Nidalee's lick.

AODRG

01-24-2013

Sam appeared at Diana's door a couple days after her previous visit, this time alone. She was in her usual attire this time.

She knocked on the door, awaiting Diana to answer.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-25-2013

Quote:
Sam appeared at Diana's door a couple days after her previous visit, this time alone. She was in her usual attire this time.

Kittehnidalee jumps off Diana's lap, squarely kicking off her groin, and hisses at the door, glaring at it, because kitteh business vs intruders.

Ask the Lunari

01-25-2013

Quote:

Diana blinks, facing the direction of the door from within her home. The sudden kick from a cougar truly did not help with getting up... as it took her a minute to recompose herself.

"I wonder who it is..." She though silently as she opened the door, still holding her groin raising a brow

Hello... Sammantha Was it? Come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee jumps off Diana's lap, squarely kicking off her groin, and hisses at the door, glaring at it, because kitteh business vs intruders.
Diana would then look to Nidalee, still holding her groin.

Stop kitten, that's rude.

AODRG

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana blinks, facing the direction of the door from within her home. The sudden kick from a cougar truly did not help with getting up... as it took her a minute to recompose herself.

"I wonder who it is..." She though silently as she opened the door, still holding her groin raising a brow

Hello... Sammantha Was it? Come in.
"Thanks," Sam replied as she entered the home. She looked over at Nidalee, "Oh so this must be the infamous Nidalee who made a mess the last time I showed up. She doesn't look too happy."

Sam beckoned Nidalee to come closer to her, expecting to be able to pet the cougar to calm her down.

Ask the Lunari

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Thanks," Sam replied as she entered the home. She looked over at Nidalee, "Oh so this must be the infamous Nidalee who made a mess the last time I showed up. She doesn't look too happy."

Sam beckoned Nidalee to come closer to her, expecting to be able to pet the cougar to calm her down.
I would be careful, She is still a cougar... and a champion. Diana said bluntly.

Diana would lead them back to the now clean living room, taking a seat within the love-seat once again, allowing Sam to sit anywhere else.

So what do you want to know or learn today dear?

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-26-2013

Kittehnidalee tilts her head in curiosity but ultimately does not follow Sam's human command because she iz not hiz slaves! Instead, she walks happily with Diana, looking at her occasionally as she speaks human language.

AODRG

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
I would be careful, She is still a cougar... and a champion. Diana said bluntly.

Diana would lead them back to the now clean living room, taking a seat within the love-seat once again, allowing Sam to sit anywhere else.

So what do you want to know or learn today dear?
After it was apparent Nidalee would not come to her, Sam followed Diana toward the living room, which was much cleaner than her last visit. Sam decided to take a seat across from Diana.

"Well I've been giving it quite a bit of thought of the last few days," Sam started, "And I've come up with a decision. I want to help the Lunari with their struggle against the Solari people."