Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Carried by a light breeze, a silver feather gently sets down before Diana. A soft light emanates from it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-13-2012

((Pssst. Don't forget about us. We replied to you in our thread.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

12-13-2012

((Hurry back to Sinful Succulence))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

12-15-2012

A small white rabbit hops over to Diana, looking up at the champion curiously. Floating nearby just out of sight, is an emerald pixie keeping an eye on the rabbit and Diana. The rabbit pokes Diana's leg and turns into a yordle girl.

"Hi! Why are you so serious all the tiiiiime? Tihiihih."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven twirls an ax while thinking...
Tomorrow in the early evening I think would be best since we both know you would prefer the moonlight coming in. How about around 5ish I guess?

((Found the Zaun thread btw XD http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=day+in+zaun))
Diana only nods to Draven.

Then I shall expect you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kitteh starts meowing as her belly is rubbed by her new human, Diana, and she still keeps the :3 smiles while nodding and doing a kitteh giggle, and while pretend-running in the air, upside-down.
Diana would simply keep rubbing Nidalee, actually relaxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A letter would arrive for the Lunari Warrior, Diana.

It reads:
Diana would read the letter, and smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butts View Post
Diana, the light of the moon has guided me all my life, and the crescent shaped path that was laid out for me has lead me to you.

What does one need do in order to join the Lunari?

-The White Rabbit
Diana would look at the summoner, eyes widened and perplexed.

You wish to join the Lunari? Explain your reasoning now. Simply asking to join does not automatically mean I shall pull you into the fold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
Carried by a light breeze, a silver feather gently sets down before Diana. A soft light emanates from it.
Diana would stare at the feather, before grabbing ahold of it in curiousity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
A small white rabbit hops over to Diana, looking up at the champion curiously. Floating nearby just out of sight, is an emerald pixie keeping an eye on the rabbit and Diana. The rabbit pokes Diana's leg and turns into a yordle girl.

"Hi! Why are you so serious all the tiiiiime? Tihiihih."
Diana would stare at the rabbit before it turns into the little yordle.

Serious? I'm only working towards my goals, is that not answer enough?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would look at the summoner, eyes widened and perplexed.

You wish to join the Lunari? Explain your reasoning now. Simply asking to join does not automatically mean I shall pull you into the fold.
I have been cast out from the League. I am a failed summoner charged with the murder of another... He was a summoner who planned to release Nocturne, to try and harness his power. After I ended that disgusting being, I was found with blood on my hands and no proof of his foul intentions. I was to be executed, obviously I managed to escape.

I've been called a lunatic and a disgusting murderer (amongst other unjust insults) and I too have faced ridicule for something I am innocent of.
You are no more of a heretic than I am a criminal.

Join forces with me.

-The White Rabbit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butts View Post
I have been cast out from the League. I am a failed summoner charged with the murder of another... He was a summoner who planned to release Nocturne, to try and harness his power. After I ended that disgusting being, I was found with blood on my hands and no proof of his foul intentions. I was to be executed, obviously I managed to escape.

I've been called a lunatic and a disgusting murderer (amongst other unjust insults) and I too have faced ridicule for something I am innocent of.
You are no more of a heretic than I am a criminal.

Join forces with me.

-The White Rabbit
You seem to not know your place, dear.

Diana raises her brow, before giving her explanation.

If you wish to be accepted by me and become a future Lunari, you must understand who's in charge. Alas I know how you feel, being ridiculed, insulted and outright tortured mentally or physically.

I would wish you to truly prove your innocence before you return to me again, and when you do... I shall allow you within the ranks of the Lunari.

Are we clear? Diana says sternly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
You seem to not know your place, dear.

Diana raises her brow, before giving her explanation.

If you wish to be accepted by me and become a future Lunari, you must understand who's in charge. Alas I know how you feel, being ridiculed, insulted and outright tortured mentally or physically.

I would wish you to truly prove your innocence before you return to me again, and when you do... I shall allow you within the ranks of the Lunari.

Are we clear? Diana says sternly.
*The summoner smirks slightly*

With all due respect, Lady Diana, if I had proof of my innocence I would not be here. Even Nocturne is oblivious as to what went on.
This Summoner that I destroyed, Ko-Lei, he asked me to join him and when I refused he became violent... The only other proof I have is... This.

The summoner hands Diana a small, ruined book, most pages are ripped, yellowed and illegible, but there is one that reads:

November 2nd,

I have began work on my plan. I need not fear the power, for I can harness it.
If I can awaken the dreamer then I can control the dream, I can force it to abide by my rules.

I am not afraid of the darkness, I will embrace and command it.

Ko-Lei


Due to my seemingly endless misfortune, this diary was almost destroyed in my battle with Ko-Lei, I managed to salvage but part of one page.
The proof is circumstantial at best, and of course, this paragraph has been dismissed as a forgery created through magic... I'm not sure what else I can offer you my lady, tell me what I must do.

-The White Rabbit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would stare at the feather, before grabbing ahold of it in curiousity.
The feather begins to pulse to an angelic voice

Hello Lady Avatar. I have been curious in your opinion of the the Moons relationship with her partner Sun?

As the voice subsides, so does the pulsing light


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would simply keep rubbing Nidalee, actually relaxed.
Kittehnidalee falls on her side and sleeps with her kitteh smile stuck on her face.