Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

12-01-2012

((bump))

Ask the Lunari

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux looked down, an ashamed expression on her face.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.
Is that all then? Im quite sure your curiousity is sated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Razmig approached the Solari with a angry Lucas on his shoulder and bowed

Have you found anyone here in the league willing to join the Lunari since your arrival?

Lucas pecked his master on the forehead and spoke

What makes you think you have what it takes to take down the Solari? Who do YOU think you are? Some kind of god that can take down a entire order? You will fail, and i will be there to watch and laugh when you do.

Razmig scratches his head then stares at Lucas, "this was an excellent way to say "Hello" Lucas" he says to the bird telekinetically
Diana glares at the bird. Hello summoner, I would advise you keeping that bird of yours quiet... before it loses it's neck.

But alas, most do not wish to join. Possibly due to those Solari and their lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Right, like I was saying. As far as my research got me,when the Lunari were nearly wiped out there was so few of them. I can't pin any actual numbers, but it was far from enough to sustain them. They separated as much as possible to keep the Solari from finding them. Nearly a century ago, when i was a child, My Lunari parents had gave me to a tribe in Freljord to keep me hidden from the Solari as much as possible. Even in such a place as Freljord, the moon kept watch over me, gave me immortality and hid my powers until such a time as now, when the Lunari can rise again. That is as far as my research has taken me so far"
Diana grins.

Good, Well keep up the good work then. If you find anything else, you know where to find me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I see...Draven runs his fingers through his epic mustache for a moment.

I was wondering if your into shooting things. Draven usually likes to kill time and keep my aim up by destroying stuff in my artificial forest. Draven once destroyed an actual forest right after Viktor crafted my battlesuit...needless to say while it was fun I may have broke certain rules...

Draven grumbles to himself for a moment before returning to the conversation.
Anyways if you want to try it out you know where to find me.

So Draven has to ask, do you usually spend most of your time here when your not battling?

((I added you btw, im pretty sure its the right smurf >_>))
((No worries, I got you lol + u bump the thread mid me- postin Lol))

Diana laughs.

A rule-breaker? I wouldn't have guessed!

But...If I ever feel the need to destroy things, I will gladly visit your forest Draven.

Diana returns back to her usual glance.

When not battling, I of course scout and look for prospective new members for the Lunari, even advertise it to bring those who are curious to my side.

As of right now, I'm currently building a temple... so-to-speak for the Lunari not to far from the Institute. Once the construction is finished, It'll be more like a new home for myself, and others... Solari not allowed of course.

Dear Luxanna

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Is that all then? Im quite sure your curiousity is sated.
"Yeah, I guess that'll be all." Lux said. But then, she smiled. "Sorry to bother you~."

And with that, she walked out.

Xander Blade

12-01-2012

Quote:
Diana grins.

Good, Well keep up the good work then. If you find anything else, you know where to find me.
nevin smiles and nods
"you got it boss"
he flips his bag over his back
"but for now, I have places to go, people to see. I'll be back soon, with good news hopefully"
with that he made his leave

Ask Drav

12-02-2012

Quote:
((No worries, I got you lol + u bump the thread mid me- postin Lol))

Diana laughs.

A rule-breaker? I wouldn't have guessed!

But...If I ever feel the need to destroy things, I will gladly visit your forest Draven.

Diana returns back to her usual glance.

When not battling, I of course scout and look for prospective new members for the Lunari, even advertise it to bring those who are curious to my side.

As of right now, I'm currently building a temple... so-to-speak for the Lunari not to far from the Institute. Once the construction is finished, It'll be more like a new home for myself, and others... Solari not allowed of course.
Draven laughed slightly at her sarcasm. She was truly a very interesting individual.
Yes please drop in. Although Draven doesn`t really have any competition it would still be fun.

Draven reclines slightly in his seat. I have the best job, he says to himself.

Your building a temple huh? Sounds like a lot of work....hopefully you can find enough followers to help you. Although I am curious once more, have you ever been to any of the other city-states? Even at night?

Civilized Rat

12-02-2012

Moongirl.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Yeah, I guess that'll be all." Lux said. But then, she smiled. "Sorry to bother you~."

And with that, she walked out.
Diana shakes her head and watches Lux walk out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin smiles and nods
"you got it boss"
he flips his bag over his back
"but for now, I have places to go, people to see. I'll be back soon, with good news hopefully"
with that he made his leave
Diana nods to Nevin, and grins as he leaves.

Quote:
Draven laughed slightly at her sarcasm. She was truly a very interesting individual.
Yes please drop in. Although Draven doesn`t really have any competition it would still be fun.

Draven reclines slightly in his seat. I have the best job, he says to himself.

Your building a temple huh? Sounds like a lot of work....hopefully you can find enough followers to help you. Although I am curious once more, have you ever been to any of the other city-states? Even at night?
Glady, a time to wind down would be great. Diana bluntly said.

Diana then looks at Draven with scorn.

Finding enough to join isn't the only problem I have when it comes to my life. I must deal with the threats, the looks, and just about everything a so-called heretic should have in life. I might be popular amongst summoners, but not many see by my past or my exploits within the League. The temple will be a standing invocation of my goals, and I think not many wish it to be completed.

Diana's expression changes back to her usual gaze.

Which does bring up your other question... Yes I have visited most of the city-states but again, it's still awkward. Noxus is the only state that gives me most freedom to walk about, whilst Demacia, Piltover, and Bandle City give me trouble. I haven't visited Bildgewater yet though, I may have to in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Moongirl.
Diana glares at twitch. What?

Ask Drav

12-03-2012

Quote:
Glady, a time to wind down would be great. Diana bluntly said.

Diana then looks at Draven with scorn.

Finding enough to join isn't the only problem I have when it comes to my life. I must deal with the threats, the looks, and just about everything a so-called heretic should have in life. I might be popular amongst summoners, but not many see by my past or my exploits within the League. The temple will be a standing invocation of my goals, and I think not many wish it to be completed.

Diana's expression changes back to her usual gaze.

Which does bring up your other question... Yes I have visited most of the city-states but again, it's still awkward. Noxus is the only state that gives me most freedom to walk about, whilst Demacia, Piltover, and Bandle City give me trouble. I haven't visited Bilgewater yet though, I may have to in the future.
Draven looks at Diana with serious eyes as she spoke about her goal. He pulls his chair forward a bit till there is about 12 feet of space between them. He returns her gaze with a stern one of his own before speaking.

Who cares if others don`t like you. I`m sure that`s not gonna stop you from accomplishing your goal for you and your ilk right? Us guys from Noxus deal with it just fine. We are the most hated city-state out there not counting them weirdos from the void or the shadow isles maybe...You gotta be firm, strong and unyielding!!! That`s the only way to climb up!!

Draven gets up and paces a circle around his and Diana`s chairs.
Especially me. Everyone knows I`m the most brash, arrogant, bloodthirsty, attention-grabbing killer of the bunch but Draven always backs up his words with his actions and axes so no one can ever question my skills again.

Draven sits back down and looks at Diana half-sympathizing, half-supportive of her struggles.
Err..sorry if Draven went a bit too far...Draven tries to change the subject noting Diana`s visits to the other cities.
How was Zaun? For Draven its always been one of my favorite places...

Ask the Lunari

12-03-2012

Quote:
Draven looks at Diana with serious eyes as she spoke about her goal. He pulls his chair forward a bit till there is about 12 feet of space between them. He returns her gaze with a stern one of his own before speaking.

Who cares if others don`t like you. I`m sure that`s not gonna stop you from accomplishing your goal for you and your ilk right? Us guys from Noxus deal with it just fine. We are the most hated city-state out there not counting them weirdos from the void or the shadow isles maybe...You gotta be firm, strong and unyielding!!! That`s the only way to climb up!!

Draven gets up and paces a circle around his and Diana`s chairs.
Especially me. Everyone knows I`m the most brash, arrogant, bloodthirsty, attention-grabbing killer of the bunch but Draven always backs up his words with his actions and axes so no one can ever question my skills again.

Draven sits back down and looks at Diana half-sympathizing, half-supportive of her struggles.
Err..sorry if Draven went a bit too far...Draven tries to change the subject noting Diana`s visits to the other cities.
How was Zaun? For Draven its always been one of my favorite places...
((Been waitin for u to get online for the longest >_> XD))

As Draven began his explanation, Diana leans on the arm-rest of the couch until he finishes.

Alas I am always firm, ready for the next challenge I must face within this world. Which is exactly why this temple shall be completed, through all of the hardships I must endure.

Diana stands up, and walks to lean against the wall near the window, before smirking at Draven's self-confidence.

If only it were that easy for me, Draven. Perhaps I'll need you to advertise for me hm? Diana says very bluntly, perhaps it was a joke, or she was serious.

Diana shifts again, pulling a chair to her and sitting on it within the windows light before answering.

Zaun? I have not been there either, but I've heard enough stories about the daily life of those there... perhaps I could bring hopefuls into the Lunari from there as well! Or at least some hopefuls willing to work.

Diana shakes her head, noting herself going off track somewhat.

Why is Zaun your favorite place to frequent Draven?

Ask Drav

12-04-2012

Quote:
((Been waitin for u to get online for the longest >_> XD))

As Draven began his explanation, Diana leans on the arm-rest of the couch until he finishes.

Alas I am always firm, ready for the next challenge I must face within this world. Which is exactly why this temple shall be completed, through all of the hardships I must endure.

Diana stands up, and walks to lean against the wall near the window, before smirking at Draven's self-confidence.

If only it were that easy for me, Draven. Perhaps I'll need you to advertise for me hm? Diana says very bluntly, perhaps it was a joke, or she was serious.

Diana shifts again, pulling a chair to her and sitting on it within the windows light before answering.

Zaun? I have not been there either, but I've heard enough stories about the daily life of those there... perhaps I could bring hopefuls into the Lunari from there as well! Or at least some hopefuls willing to work.

Diana shakes her head, noting herself going off track somewhat.

Why is Zaun your favorite place to frequent Draven?
((I know... >< sorry. I have been trying to make time but it keeps getting away from me!! I`ll try be on tmr!))

Draven looks at Diana as she made her comment about him advertising for her. He was wondering if she was being serious or joking. Although he wouldn`t put it past the stunning Lunari to make jokes he couldn`t see her doing so at the present time. Instead he simply laughs.
Well, Draven does do it all with style. You know where to find me haha...

Draven watches as Diana talks about visiting Zaun noticing a very subtle change in her tone as she talks. He snaps back to attention when she asks her question though.

Zaun is a technological wonder my dear. Those people are responsible for pioneering the future. My assistant manager and fellow champion Viktor is a great influence on the expanding hextech giant. Zaun represents everything new in the world. Fashion, Art, Tech, Draven smiles slyly at this next word, Cuisine...It also helps that my five-star palace of eatery is based there...

Draven looks at Diana as she sits within the moonlight.
Yes. It is definitely a place you should take time to visit one day...