Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
After listening to Diana`s story Draven stops twirling his axe and looks at the Lunari once more.

How Unfortunate...Between being caged and living as a vagrant I couldn`t possibly draw a comparison...I guess that helped bring you closer to your path though huh?

Draven throws his axe in the air one more time and catches while sitting down before storing it away.
Wait...you said you like drawing the moon? Let me see some of your works?

Draven sits upright as he looks at Diana again hoping she will oblige his request. Before that though he decides to address one more thing.
As for learning or finding more hobbies...well that`s just a matter of trying new things whenever you get the chance...Draven didn`t enjoy picking up every single hobby, instrument or recreational activity but my drive to live up my claim was a good motivator.

Draven smiles. Now Draven can truly say that I do it all with style!!...except floating, he says to himself.
((Still need to speak with u IG))

Diana shifts into a more relaxed position within the chair.

Being caged wthin my home simply allowed me more time to think and study... But of course, it's their loss and my gain.

Diana smirks at Draven's request

Look around you Draven, there are plenty of my works to see... Diana looks around, practically pointing at every frame with her eyes.

If you wish to float perhaps someone like Viktor or Jayce could build something for you, seeing as how they have built plenty for us champions.

Diana resumes smirking. As for hobbies... there's no other doubt in my mind that I shall find more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I'm sorry you got that kind of reception... but you have to understand, it's... I mean, some Demacians still cross the street in fear when Shyvana walks by. You're just intimidating. It... well, I guess it doesn't help that you want to kill someone that most of us understand is a good person. Ah, these politics and problems! It's so... bah, I'm sorry, I won't force the issue.I just want peace to reign, is all...
Peace? If my personal issues with dealing with the Solari, specifically Leona bother those who do not understand... then they can all rot for all I care. The general populace always give me that kind of reception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he brought his hand up to his chin
"I suppose it would be pointless, and a waste of time to try and seek out what is left of the Lunari, if there is any.more left."

he stood up and grabbed his pack

"But for now we must keep doing what we are doing and rebuild. I may visit Leona sometime, if only to mess with her. I do wonder how she would react to seeing another Lunari around"
Do not bother with that woman. As much as I love causing her pain, just leave her be for now.

Ask Drav

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((Still need to speak with u IG))

Diana shifts into a more relaxed position within the chair.

Being caged wthin my home simply allowed me more time to think and study... But of course, it's their loss and my gain.

Diana smirks at Draven's request

Look around you Draven, there are plenty of my works to see... Diana looks around, practically pointing at every frame with her eyes.

If you wish to float perhaps someone like Viktor or Jayce could build something for you, seeing as how they have built plenty for us champions.

Diana resumes smirking. As for hobbies... there's no other doubt in my mind that I shall find more.
Draven allows his eyes to adjust taking in everything around him.
Ah I see. Nice...

Once Draven finishes taking in all of Diana`s artwork he returns to their conversation.
Don`t worry about the floating thing. Draven doesn`t need a machine to help him with that.
Just like everything else I`ve mastered Draven will be floating in no time!!

Draven laughs for a bit when suddenly an idea popped into his head.
Actually speaking of hobbies how good is your aim?

((Ah yes, sorry about that, been busy with stuff lately so I havent been IG for a while. Ill try and make time though, must be important.))

Dear Luxanna

11-27-2012

Quote:
Peace? If my personal issues with dealing with the Solari, specifically Leona bother those who do not understand... then they can all rot for all I care. The general populace always give me that kind of reception.
It's not that I don't understand why you're angry with them, Diana. I just can't understand such a burning desire to kill someone. I've... killed before, but not out of revenge. Doesn't it make you feel... bad, to harbor so much hatred?

Xander Blade

11-27-2012

Quote:
Do not bother with that woman. As much as I love causing her pain, just leave her be for now.
he shrugged
"fair enough. I would have liked to see her reaction, but all in due time. Though I certainly hope that Leona and her Solari aren't so blind as to allow another Lunari pass by under their nose, and continue to have free reign for too long."

he crossed his arms and chucked
"But I suppose that would just be an example of how far they have fallen. Seems like they have been looking at the sun so much, they fail to see what is going on in front of them."

Ask the Lunari

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven allows his eyes to adjust taking in everything around him.
Ah I see. Nice...

Once Draven finishes taking in all of Diana`s artwork he returns to their conversation.
Don`t worry about the floating thing. Draven doesn`t need a machine to help him with that.
Just like everything else I`ve mastered Draven will be floating in no time!!

Draven laughs for a bit when suddenly an idea popped into his head.
Actually speaking of hobbies how good is your aim?

((Ah yes, sorry about that, been busy with stuff lately so I havent been IG for a while. Ill try and make time though, must be important.))
((It is. Its about Diana and Draven xD ))

Diana smirks at Draven's enthusiasm and replies sarcastically.

The day you fly let me know then... So I can shout "The most amazing man in Valoran can now fly!"

Diana then looks at Draven confusingly.

My aim? It depends on what my target is Draven. But nonetheless, I am not a good shot, as I prefer getting close and personal with my...dealings.

What of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
It's not that I don't understand why you're angry with them, Diana. I just can't understand such a burning desire to kill someone. I've... killed before, but not out of revenge. Doesn't it make you feel... bad, to harbor so much hatred?
Diana's expression darkens, and She glares at Lux angrily.

Bad? Was it bad for me to become a so-called rebel for a reason I knew I felt was right? Was it bad for me to be locked up by those who could not comprehend anything but their own ramblings? Was it bad that I myself was almost slaughtered for finally proving my point? Of course you would not understand, I know you do not understand. Once you have been nearly killed by those who you once knew as your family or friends... then you will know my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he shrugged
"fair enough. I would have liked to see her reaction, but all in due time. Though I certainly hope that Leona and her Solari aren't so blind as to allow another Lunari pass by under their nose, and continue to have free reign for too long."

he crossed his arms and chucked
"But I suppose that would just be an example of how far they have fallen. Seems like they have been looking at the sun so much, they fail to see what is going on in front of them."
Yes, now carry on.

WDine 0110 1001

11-28-2012

Diana, can you moon me plz

Dear Luxanna

11-28-2012

Quote:
Diana's expression darkens, and She glares at Lux angrily.

Bad? Was it bad for me to become a so-called rebel for a reason I knew I felt was right? Was it bad for me to be locked up by those who could not comprehend anything but their own ramblings? Was it bad that I myself was almost slaughtered for finally proving my point? Of course you would not understand, I know you do not understand. Once you have been nearly killed by those who you once knew as your family or friends... then you will know my story.
Lux looked down, an ashamed expression on her face.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

Razie

11-29-2012

Razmig approached the Solari with a angry Lucas on his shoulder and bowed

Have you found anyone here in the league willing to join the Lunari since your arrival?

Lucas pecked his master on the forehead and spoke

What makes you think you have what it takes to take down the Solari? Who do YOU think you are? Some kind of god that can take down a entire order? You will fail, and i will be there to watch and laugh when you do.

Razmig scratches his head then stares at Lucas, "this was an excellent way to say "Hello" Lucas" he says to the bird telekinetically

Xander Blade

11-29-2012

Quote:
Yes, now carry on.
"Right, like I was saying. As far as my research got me,when the Lunari were nearly wiped out there was so few of them. I can't pin any actual numbers, but it was far from enough to sustain them. They separated as much as possible to keep the Solari from finding them. Nearly a century ago, when i was a child, My Lunari parents had gave me to a tribe in Freljord to keep me hidden from the Solari as much as possible. Even in such a place as Freljord, the moon kept watch over me, gave me immortality and hid my powers until such a time as now, when the Lunari can rise again. That is as far as my research has taken me so far"

Ask Drav

11-29-2012

Quote:
((It is. Its about Diana and Draven xD ))

Diana smirks at Draven's enthusiasm and replies sarcastically.

The day you fly let me know then... So I can shout "The most amazing man in Valoran can now fly!"

Diana then looks at Draven confusingly.

My aim? It depends on what my target is Draven. But nonetheless, I am not a good shot, as I prefer getting close and personal with my...dealings.

What of it?
I see...Draven runs his fingers through his epic mustache for a moment.

I was wondering if your into shooting things. Draven usually likes to kill time and keep my aim up by destroying stuff in my artificial forest. Draven once destroyed an actual forest right after Viktor crafted my battlesuit...needless to say while it was fun I may have broke certain rules...

Draven grumbles to himself for a moment before returning to the conversation.
Anyways if you want to try it out you know where to find me.

So Draven has to ask, do you usually spend most of your time here when your not battling?

((I added you btw, im pretty sure its the right smurf >_>))