Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-23-2012

diana what do you think of moon rock?

Ask the Lunari

11-23-2012

((OK, For no confusion, Draven/ Diana are talking the day/night before, everyone else is afterwards))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((yeah that's fine))

"yeah, it seems my own features are starting to form finally"
he points to the general area of his face
"all this didn't start to show until recently"
as he walked in he began explaining
"it would seem the Moon did not want me to show my real appearance until the proper time"
as he sat down he put the bag on the table
"yes, I do have a few things. it would seem that the Solari weren't exactly truthful when they said that they wiped out the Lunari, 'we' were just in hiding."
He was finally starting to take his Lunari bloodline as his own
Diana's stare never leaves Nevin as he walks about giving his explanation, before forming a frown of sorts, more out of confusion.

This confuses me greatly, if the Moon grants it's power to anyone who follows it, why did I not feel it when you ascended? The moons light would've guided you to me just as I was guided to my newest member, R'tas. Alas, he was born of a different world, and has his own moon who's light I did witness... yet he chose to learn under me.

But nevertheless, this shocks me.

Continue on your findings, I wish to hear more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out a small laugh. He did not expect the Lunari to be so much fun to speak with.

Well then, one day I would like to see your battlesuit in action without being on the receiving end of course.

Draven waits for Diana to sit down before speaking again.
Yes I am curious. It would be no fun if your crusade ended so early...on a personal level Draven is throwing his axes for your side to win...the Solari felt it OK to burst into my sanctum and throw barbs at me for a first meeting. You on the other hand have been very courteous and Draven thanks you for that...

At Diana`s answer to Draven last question the Executioner was slightly stunned and surprised. He felt an even deeper sense of respect and intrigue for the Lunari sitting across from him.

I...see. Draven bursts into laughter.
Forgive me. Draven is telling you the truth when I say that of all the things people have called me, "the most interesting man in Valoran" was never one of them. But you are more than welcome to call me that. In fact I`m hoping you will continue to call me that...
Draven must say...you really are intriguing. To be blunt, others often just jump to the conclusion that because Draven is of Noxus, Draven must be a bloodthirsty brute that`s all muscle...Which isn`t wrong but that doesn`t mean that us Noxians` don`t enjoy finer things....

Draven lies back in his chair. The most interesting man in Valoran. Suddenly a brilliant idea popped up as Draven smiles.
I suppose you simply do not see it enough when I'm within a team of yours in the league?
Although I do not duel often, I sometimes duel with it on, so perhaps look forward to that.

Diana frowns at the mention of the Solari, but returns after hearing his remark about what they did.

A huge error in judgement, Draven. Never trust the Solari. But I thank you for the support.

Diana lets out a small grin as Draven becomes elated to finding a new phrase describing himself.

I shall call you that from now on then. Although it does need to be shortened.

Diana notices Draven's expression change.

What finer things? Explain...

Also it seems you have an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Hello, Diana... do you still think little of Demacia?
The city is to strict, and bright. So yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Janna walks into view, smiling. She waves hi to Diana.
Diana glares at Janna confusingly, before waving back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
diana what do you think of moon rock?
Moon rock? The moon is beauty itself, so you decide.

Ask Drav

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((OK, For no confusion, Draven/ Diana are talking the day/night before, everyone else is afterwards))

I suppose you simply do not see it enough when I'm within a team of yours in the league?
Although I do not duel often, I sometimes duel with it on, so perhaps look forward to that.

Diana frowns at the mention of the Solari, but returns after hearing his remark about what they did.

A huge error in judgement, Draven. Never trust the Solari. But I thank you for the support.

Diana lets out a small grin as Draven becomes elated to finding a new phrase describing himself.

I shall call you that from now on then. Although it does need to be shortened.

Diana notices Draven's expression change.

What finer things? Explain...

Also it seems you have an idea.
Draven smiles nonchalantly at Diana.
You are more than welcome to refer to me just as "the Magnificent Draven", at this Draven bursts into laughter for a bit before being serious again.

By finer things Draven means hobbies such as music, art, recreational things,etc. The cod Swain went to one of Sona`s concerts. I, myself as the self-proclaimed champion that does it all with style have come across many things that I find myself enjoying in my off days.

Draven pulls out one of his axes and begins twirling it out of habit.
Cuisine is among one of Draven`s many talents, in fact I have my own five-star restaurant in Zaun.

Draven smiles at Diana again before addressing her last question.
Actually my Lunari friend it is you who gave me the idea. Draven shall create an alcoholic drink with the tag you`ve given me, "the most interesting man in Valoran". All I need now is a name for it...

Draven nearly becomes lost in thought before taking another look at Diana and bowing to her.
Thank you for that idea you`ve given me. Although Draven is curious once more. Before you were banished did you have any hobbies of your own? Surely reveling in the moon can`t have been the only thing you enjoyed?

((Im enjoying these exchanges lol))

xcyper33

11-24-2012

Do you seek to kill the Radiant Dawn, or convert her to your cause, Diana? Who's to say she can even learn your powers if she gave in to you?

Dear Luxanna

11-24-2012

Quote:
The city is to strict, and bright. So yes.
I'm sorry to hear that, Diana. You know nobody in Demacia would stand for what happened to you. The curtain would fall on all who tried to harm you. I wish you'd see the good of Demacia, not just the bad...

Xander Blade

11-24-2012

Quote:

Diana's stare never leaves Nevin as he walks about giving his explanation, before forming a frown of sorts, more out of confusion.

This confuses me greatly, if the Moon grants it's power to anyone who follows it, why did I not feel it when you ascended? The moons light would've guided you to me just as I was guided to my newest member, R'tas. Alas, he was born of a different world, and has his own moon who's light I did witness... yet he chose to learn under me.

But nevertheless, this shocks me.

Continue on your findings, I wish to hear more.
"Trust me I'm Just as confused about that as you are."
he rubs his forehead for a moment on where his mark now is

"anyways, like i said, the Solari didn't 'quite' kill off the Lunari way back when. some survived and went to hiding but not many. most of which would have eventually died off anyway. The most recent knowledge of Lunari I could find was my mother, and that was nearly a century ago."

Ask the Lunari

11-25-2012

((Quite, I need to speak with u in game btw.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven smiles nonchalantly at Diana.
You are more than welcome to refer to me just as "the Magnificent Draven", at this Draven bursts into laughter for a bit before being serious again.

By finer things Draven means hobbies such as music, art, recreational things,etc. The cod Swain went to one of Sona`s concerts. I, myself as the self-proclaimed champion that does it all with style have come across many things that I find myself enjoying in my off days.

Draven pulls out one of his axes and begins twirling it out of habit.
Cuisine is among one of Draven`s many talents, in fact I have my own five-star restaurant in Zaun.

Draven smiles at Diana again before addressing her last question.
Actually my Lunari friend it is you who gave me the idea. Draven shall create an alcoholic drink with the tag you`ve given me, "the most interesting man in Valoran". All I need now is a name for it...

Draven nearly becomes lost in thought before taking another look at Diana and bowing to her.
Thank you for that idea you`ve given me. Although Draven is curious once more. Before you were banished did you have any hobbies of your own? Surely reveling in the moon can`t have been the only thing you enjoyed?

((Im enjoying these exchanges lol))
Diana gives a emused look, as Draven shortens her nickname.

Oh? But isn't that is your title within the arena? I suppose it shall work. Perhaps you should simply use that as the drink name as well.

Diana was aware of the restaurant, but has never been in one, giving her attitude about those things.

I've heard of it, but walking into Noxus is something I'm not fond of doing, as I get the same feeling I have when I walk into any other city-state. Unless the sun has set, I won't step foot within the cities anyways.

Diana puts up a defensive stance out of habit Due to Draven grabbing and twirling his axe. She relaxes eventually but eyes the axe for good measure during her next few statments.

But, my past hobbies? Diana thinks back to her youth. Perhaps the only thing I used to do was play tricks on Leona, when I wasn't punished or locked within my home for expressing my views upon the sun. But, while locked away I studied the past, and that's how I eventually found the Lunari ancestry... other then that, I do not know.

Diana looks towards the window, and back to Draven.

If current hobbies help, Other then sleeping under the moonlight and drawing the moon... perhaps studying is all I do. I still wish to learn more, but thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Do you seek to kill the Radiant Dawn, or convert her to your cause, Diana? Who's to say she can even learn your powers if she gave in to you?
The dawn will fall by my hands. Also, She will never obtain the moons blessing as she is the sun's avatar. If it were only that easy summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, Diana. You know nobody in Demacia would stand for what happened to you. The curtain would fall on all who tried to harm you. I wish you'd see the good of Demacia, not just the bad...
The bad lightbringer? The last time I walked within Demacia I was gazed upon like a criminal by the very citizens, blatant fear sprung along their eyes. Even the guards eyed me suspiciously, as if on edge of me possibly doing something!

As long as I have that kind of welcome, I shall not bother with Demacia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Trust me I'm Just as confused about that as you are."
he rubs his forehead for a moment on where his mark now is

"anyways, like i said, the Solari didn't 'quite' kill off the Lunari way back when. some survived and went to hiding but not many. most of which would have eventually died off anyway. The most recent knowledge of Lunari I could find was my mother, and that was nearly a century ago."
A century? Diana sigh's and sits within a chair

Alas, looking for strands of the past Lunari now will be foolish, they should just come to me as you have. I can only wait for others to bring themselves to help restore what has been lost... as to our rightful place within this world.

Ask Drav

11-25-2012

Quote:

Diana gives a emused look, as Draven shortens her nickname.

Oh? But isn't that is your title within the arena? I suppose it shall work. Perhaps you should simply use that as the drink name as well.

Diana was aware of the restaurant, but has never been in one, giving her attitude about those things.

I've heard of it, but walking into Noxus is something I'm not fond of doing, as I get the same feeling I have when I walk into any other city-state. Unless the sun has set, I won't step foot within the cities anyways.

Diana puts up a defensive stance out of habit Due to Draven grabbing and twirling his axe. She relaxes eventually but eyes the axe for good measure during her next few statments.

But, my past hobbies? Diana thinks back to her youth. Perhaps the only thing I used to do was play tricks on Leona, when I wasn't punished or locked within my home for expressing my views upon the sun. But, while locked away I studied the past, and that's how I eventually found the Lunari ancestry... other then that, I do not know.

Diana looks towards the window, and back to Draven.

If current hobbies help, Other then sleeping under the moonlight and drawing the moon... perhaps studying is all I do. I still wish to learn more, but thats about it.
After listening to Diana`s story Draven stops twirling his axe and looks at the Lunari once more.

How Unfortunate...Between being caged and living as a vagrant I couldn`t possibly draw a comparison...I guess that helped bring you closer to your path though huh?

Draven throws his axe in the air one more time and catches while sitting down before storing it away.
Wait...you said you like drawing the moon? Let me see some of your works?

Draven sits upright as he looks at Diana again hoping she will oblige his request. Before that though he decides to address one more thing.
As for learning or finding more hobbies...well that`s just a matter of trying new things whenever you get the chance...Draven didn`t enjoy picking up every single hobby, instrument or recreational activity but my drive to live up my claim was a good motivator.

Draven smiles. Now Draven can truly say that I do it all with style!!...except floating, he says to himself.

Dear Luxanna

11-25-2012

Quote:
The bad lightbringer? The last time I walked within Demacia I was gazed upon like a criminal by the very citizens, blatant fear sprung along their eyes. Even the guards eyed me suspiciously, as if on edge of me possibly doing something!

As long as I have that kind of welcome, I shall not bother with Demacia.
I'm sorry you got that kind of reception... but you have to understand, it's... I mean, some Demacians still cross the street in fear when Shyvana walks by. You're just intimidating. It... well, I guess it doesn't help that you want to kill someone that most of us understand is a good person. Ah, these politics and problems! It's so... bah, I'm sorry, I won't force the issue.I just want peace to reign, is all...

Xander Blade

11-26-2012

Quote:

A century? Diana sigh's and sits within a chair

Alas, looking for strands of the past Lunari now will be foolish, they should just come to me as you have. I can only wait for others to bring themselves to help restore what has been lost... as to our rightful place within this world.
he brought his hand up to his chin
"I suppose it would be pointless, and a waste of time to try and seek out what is left of the Lunari, if there is any.more left."

he stood up and grabbed his pack

"But for now we must keep doing what we are doing and rebuild. I may visit Leona sometime, if only to mess with her. I do wonder how she would react to seeing another Lunari around"