Establishing a Defense Against the Void (Very Open. OOC.)

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

05-07-2014

http://joj.leagueoflegends.com/issue...er-21-cle.html

Quote:
09-14-21 CLE

Greetings to you,
who may believe in the Institutes spoon fed lies,
who are threatened by an unseen force,
who hopefully are intrigued by this message, and wish to learn more.

This is not a threat, nor a promise of violence; we will always be, whether it's trying to protect -you- or Valoran as a whole. The truth is, I wish to warn you, of the threats that the League would rather pretend not exist, I ask you to listen, perhaps you will take this to heart. There is a deep dark place, known as the void, it spews horrors and darkness the likes of which your mind can only just barely taste with beings like Cho'gath and Kog'maw. These things fight for purchase in our world, to consume it, to fell it. We have been preparing for this for a very long while, we fight them on their ground as well as our own... We have sustained casualties from an 'imaginary' war. Mortal blood is spilt to kill voidlings, we are in need of help, we are... Recruiting, as it were. We need your help, be it in Research... Fighting. Diplomacy. Healing. You name it we could use you, and your help... I plead for you to help. Thank you for listening.

Unasetra Caos
Triumvirate of Diplomacy.

((This message was posted in -every- city state, passed by word of mouth and other wise spreading the message, fighting the word of the Journal of Justice))

(((Mostly taken from Cryypters Orig)))

- Warfare: Focuses on training and logistics for combating the Voidborn and their allies.
- Research: Focuses on learning about all Void-related subjects, especially methods for repairing the barrier between this world and the Void
- Intelligence: Focuses on discovering plans, strategies, and tactics of the Voidborn and their allies.
- Diplomacy: Focuses on education and collaboration, both with governments and institutions, and with the general public.
- Finance: In charge of the treasury, procurement of resources and supplies, and all other financial matters.
- Healing: Puts people back together again ^.^ 'Specially after missions.

((This is a repost from long ago in an attempt to revitalize a movement that was grand from years past. Most of those formerly involved are gone but not forgotten. The idea is fresh and for it to take off again there needs to be interest and some ground work to be built up. If you’ve got interest and time post below.))

Perspective Members
Tekun Valos
Gene Williams
Rhia Terenas

Sheva Visari
Xia Ling Ling
Scarlet Sinclaire

Tachi Takeda

Fedolsus

Rayler Allun

Terra, The Golem of Protection

Victus Mortearma
Dandreia Mortearma

Ridley Bouchard

Therik Van Emit

Alyssa Bucuresti

Preserver HQ: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...0#post47075780

Events to be hosted on: http://www.roarchat.net/

SV Artixero

05-07-2014

Tachi would be interested in this. Warfare most definitely.

Necromonger

05-07-2014

Ling shall find you men and women... well, mostly women of great will and capability to assist in this shadowy war. Each one will have something to contribute.

RickScythe

05-07-2014

((Sounds fun.Can someone RP with me?))

Necromonger

05-07-2014

this be a sign up thread mister Rick. submit a character who'll join the crew and we be screenin ye when more people arrrre around. yarrr.

I trust ye read the first post.

RickScythe

05-07-2014

((I make it a policy to ask due to some recent controversy. Here you go. I'd like to join Warfare and Intelligence))

PSYCOsanches589

05-08-2014

Rayler noticed the message in demacia Good to see people are actually taking a stand. For the welfare of demacia and her people, I MUST aid in whatever way I can. he thought to himself as he looked for some reference of a meeting area

PSYCOsanches589

05-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
Ling shall find you men and women... well, mostly women of great will and capability to assist in this shadowy war. Each one will have something to contribute.
((Dat second character from mass effect.))

Necromonger

05-08-2014

dun blame me, can't find nicer picture. >_<

so many archers...

PSYCOsanches589

05-08-2014

((I love mass effect though QQ))

1234511 ... 26