Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[OOC] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

09-13-2010

I'm on now

YYZed

09-13-2010

I have three things to say,

1: This RP is no longer accepting new people simply to avoid confusion/endless waiting

2: Just a reminder that before we reach Icathia we will have to cross through the cursed marshes of the Voodoo Lands.

3: Thanks again for helping this story develop guys, what they say is that two heads are better than one and as such multiple minds are able to create a better story. (so far the plots your thinking up seem good)

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

Tee hee, come gentlemen, come.

We bear many gifts for you. The Marshes are Kog'Maw's favourite hunting ground, afterall. Will the heroes be able to dodge a hail of falling artillery while treading through waist high mud? Will they avoid the vicious curses of the Void lurking in the forlorn mists? The Cursed Marshes await you, heroes.

...Just an idea I had for the continuation. I'm fleshing it out.

Btw: Mortals suck, Void rules!

fabe123

09-13-2010

I have a complaint:

only thing that has happened in the story is the preparation for the voidling invasion and other characters are just standing in the desert. This has to change otherwyse we will never finish

K D Bonez

09-13-2010

Quote:
Sapphyrite:
(I am afraid we are full. If you could post a sufficiently logical and convincing reason to justify his presence in the OOC thread, we could evaluate his inclusion too. Keep in mind that Katarina has already been dispatched as Noxus agent on this matter.)

"Stick and stones may break my bones, but the poison will get you anywho" Singed mused to himself.

All alone in his Noxian Lab, the Mad Chemist Singed brews about a new concoction; a poison batch that will dull the body, slowing it to a hault. All the while, he's slowing adding each ingredient that is required, save one. The Desert Bloom, a flower only found in the Easter Shurima Deserts.

"A little newt tail, a pinch of yording fur aaaaand that should do it for now. Let's see, now I have to let it simmer and cool down before I add the Desert Bloom. *sigh* I wish I could have sent someone to get it for me. Oh well...."

As exit his lab, he comes upon his Noxicycle, a modified motorcycle that he aquired in the magical mish-mash city state of Zaun. The bike itself would be more or less nothing diffrent from the ordinary, if it wern't for the fact it feeds off mana as a fuel. While Singed is not normally inclined to use this as a means of transport, he had to get to the desert as soon as possible. Revving up the engines and feeling his mana reserves slowy deplete, Singed was about to ride off when a thought occured to him.

"Hrm, the Shurima Desert...."

Swift as he was to mount his vehical, Singed leaped off and headed back into his lab to replace his poison tank. While the pungant mixture would do harm to any thing that runs him astray, this specific batch was made with a chunk of Voidling flesh. After much study, Singed found that this batch work wonders on that floating egotist Malzahar's Voidlings.

"Malzahar" Singed thought with great ire. "Mental Note to self; if you run across anything from the void, kill it with extreme prejudice."

As Singed walks back out of his lab, he can't help but keep the image of that ****ed walock in his minds eye. Seething with anger and fustration, Singe rides off toward the Shurima Desert, more directly to Icathia, unaware of the conflict brewing among the sands.

YYZed

09-13-2010

K D, you may join as you are a very solid roleplayer who uses plenty of detail and creativity and does not make swift short posts. You are the kind of roleplayer that I enjoy to write with.

And Fabe, we are about to spring onto Malzahar's trap of voidlings, after our first challenge is complete we will come to the voodoo lands, where unknown horrors await.

Sapphyrite

09-13-2010

I approve too =) Independent and well thought reason. You're in, Mr. Chemist.

Munchlord

09-13-2010

Nyte, I don't know if you missed it, but Kassadin dropped another line and left again. The next thing he's going to do will be chatting with Malzahar once the group gets close to the place where Kog'maw and the voidlings are alying in ambush.

EDIT: also, agrees with having Singed along.

Safir

09-13-2010

Amidst.
Amidst.

Please tell me somebody has already pointed this out before? ; m ;

YYZed

09-13-2010

Quote:
Safir:
Amidst.
Amidst.

Please tell me somebody has already pointed this out before? ; m ;

I noticed this after I named the threads, but no one has surprisingly...
The Lore forums: Where no one calls you out for mispelling real words but calls you out for mispelling fictional character names.