[OOC] Admist the Ruins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sultra

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeybeast View Post
"Well then... to Icathia!", cheered Teemo and began to walk towards the confirmed location of Icathia, after all, where else would the giant purple laser have come from.
Be warned, Shoop Da Whoop can come from anywhere. O.O

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Just as an FYI I am not leaving the thread :P Just Karthus needs to turn the tides in the hero's favor a bit if they hope to fight an army of the void, they'll need an army of their own.

Sultra

11-15-2010

Cmon guys, lets keep it rolling, don't want to lose the activity here, ignore the random "quote for truth"er and move on. But I will say that summoning five giant dudes was a bit much, lets move along.

Motas

11-15-2010

I am just waiting, otherwise I would have posted forever ago

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

I already made my move.

Munchlord

11-15-2010

I think next is a stretch of waste/desert/sand/something, then whatever amount of Icathia City lies between you and the main temple.

Boogeybeast

11-15-2010

updated my post, hopefully it helps move things along