I hate leaver in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdkpacman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

WHY does my elo have to go down in elo just because in SOLO Q we have a leaver. Leavers should tank all the elo every bit of it regardless if team wins or not. They need to not punish everyone else just because they dont want to play anymore QQ. They need to be banned period in my personal opininon but since theirs so many leavers they need to tank every bit of the negative elo every time they leave period. I dont care if its cause of DC or they RAGE. One game or two u can make up your elo if its an emergency but these constant leavers need to be tanked everytime they leave to the point where they are all stuck with each other and out of everyone elses game. This is Bull Shiz people that play this game have to put up with idiots like them. Thanks.

sweatersDC

09-12-2010

I love leaver in ranked.

Rod Surewood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

No, they should not. Riot is having server issues currently and you should NOT play ranked right now if you are afraid of leavers.. I get randomly disconnected, not due to lag/shtty internet. But cause of random reasons..
Just wait it out, they've almost have it solved.

mdkpacman

09-12-2010

sorry didn't know they were having issues but if riot fixes those issues then leavers need to tank the elo