Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just bought Kog Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrLivingstone

09-12-2010

I usually get a Mejai's while working on Madreds since you will be getting kills if you do well. Only downside is that people have an even bigger reason to target you but if you can manage to survive its an awseome item. also tend to get frozen mallet after madreds ,game is usually over by the time im finishing Frozen Mallet if not get more AS

erimon

09-12-2010

Quote:
Enmiand:
So, Madred's or Blood first? Pros and Cons?

Start working towards Madred's Bloodrazor first. There is no con really. Also if Madred's refers to Madred's Bloodrazor then what does Blood refer to?

Laid

09-12-2010

Yeah I rush Madred's for the easy jungling as well. Kog is prob the only character I would get zerk greaves on tho. I then get frozen mallet if we're being pushed to our base a lot and don't have map control. If not, I'd get wit's end if all of them have mp, or last whisper when 2 champs don't use mp.