Just bought Kog Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enmiand

09-12-2010

After a hard time earning the 6.300 and I love him for his tank-killer abilities. He's kinda the counter part for actual metagame, but I still don't know how to build him to completely destroy enemy's tanks. What build would you suggest?

Chorus

09-12-2010

Kog'Maw doesn't even need to try anymore. It used to be hybrid or AP, but now you can just stack AD and win everything. Annoying.

Mr Fehr

09-12-2010

madreds, phantom dancer, and infinity edge=gg

HiddenRaptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Madrid's bloodrazor is a good start, and depending on the enemy team, and what they are building, wits end is good along with last whisper. If your getting ganked by an assassin, get something like guardian's angel, or frozen mallet.

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Build MBR
Get lizard buff
??????
Profit

Prisonal

09-12-2010

Madreds/Zerker Boots/Frozen Mallet/Last Whisp. Is good for being able to kite people while still putting out some good dps.

Stormsoul

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
After a hard time earning the 6.300 and I love him for his tank-killer abilities. He's kinda the counter part for actual metagame, but I still don't know how to build him to completely destroy enemy's tanks. What build would you suggest?
dorans blade, lvl 1 boots then just rush bloodrazor, because that's honestly the only item he needs to destroy people in ridiculous amounts of time

MrDrew

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Zerker Boots, Madreds, Sword of the Divine with about 17% AS in runes and those with maxed spittle youll have 2.5 AS and dealing out about 100 dmg every half a sec plus the on use for sword of the divine is sick for jax and tanks. The build below is normally what i run and go at least 15/2 or better most games. i tweaked it slightly but still works wonders.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...st-enough-5239

Enmiand

09-12-2010

So, Madred's or Blood first? Pros and Cons?

MrDrew

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
So, Madred's or Blood first? Pros and Cons?
Honestly i never went with any life leech as Kog because 70% of the time you can kill anyone before they reach you. (at least with my build)

But to comment on pros and cons, Madred's stacks with bio arcane barrage and gives imo more dmg output then a Blood towards anyone with a nice amount of AS.