Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IPL Face Off 2012: San Francisco Showdown is Live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troll Thr33

08-12-2012

Hey riot your company is a piece of ****ing **** you are so ****ing unfair the way you set up your banning system you ****ing pricks banning me for 7 days cuz i had to restart my comp and got on 10 minutes later and still played the game you guys are ****ing gay

Troll Thr33

08-12-2012

Hey riot your company is a piece of ****ing **** you are so ****ing unfair the way you set up your banning system you ****ing pricks banning me for 7 days cuz i had to restart my comp and got on 10 minutes later and still played the game you guys are ****ing gay **** YOU

Troll Thr33

08-12-2012

your company sucks

Troll Thr33

08-12-2012

**** every one at riot

Matkatamiba

08-12-2012

Riot, can you have a place where you post the street address and pricing?
We keep having tournaments in SF and I never see until it's too late.

BarMan

08-12-2012

Worse League tourney production to date. To many tech errors both days, bad music, and bad announcers.

Siyanor

08-12-2012

Is it Riot, Twitch TV, or the venue in SF that has no clue how to fix audio? Three pauses, a remake, the audio still goes out for MINUTES at a time...

bùrden

08-12-2012

Anyone know what the song is for when they go to amd ad's

SubzeroKelvin

08-12-2012

Quote:
Troll Thr33:
Hey riot your company is a piece of ****ing **** you are so ****ing unfair the way you set up your banning system you ****ing pricks banning me for 7 days cuz i had to restart my comp and got on 10 minutes later and still played the game you guys are ****ing gay

Hey riot your company is a piece of brilliant gold, you are so completely fair the way you ban ignorant fools like myself you considerate people. Banning me for 7 days beacuase I had to restart my computer after ragequiting and got on 10 minutes later and still trash talked my team. You guys are freaking awesome.

rajo101

08-12-2012

I hope this is the correct place to comment, but I ROFL'd at the flops. Especially the Ashe one!!! Took me a while to figure out what happened.