can heimer win aginst lux mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobshouse

08-10-2012

can heimer win against a lux in mid lane? do you think heimer is a good or bad mid in general? discuss

Best Furry NA

08-10-2012

Though I won't discuss Heimer much because quite frankly I just don't know him....

Short answer. Yes. Avoid skill shots and gg. Lux is very skill-shot oriented, and it is definitely possible to beat her with Heimer. However, you might have to study and analyze your opponent as you face him or her. Since you are Heimer, this should not be a problem. Your doctorates should help you here

Eaglesfan427

08-10-2012

Discarding the "depends on the skill of the player" argument, odds are slim that heimer can beat lux. If the skills of the players are dead equal, and junglers arent a factor heres how they compare.

Lux has a huge early edge with her passive since the damage on someone as squishy as heimer is very noticable. Lux's q can keep heimer at bay, and her e can hurt him, his turrets, and his minions. The W isn't a huge factor for her while laning since more likely than not she wont level it beyond 1 until level 14. Her ult will be easy to land on heimer since his base movement speed is slow and because of her cc.

Heimer's rockets are dependent on whether or not there are enemy minions, and his grenade is much slower than lux's aoe. Unless lux is chasing him, his ult will basically be a non-factor.

Out of 100 games with even skill, I say Lux wins 75 of them

GTFX

08-10-2012

heimer needs a rework. until then he is the worst ap in game..period.

AlphariusRising

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFX View Post
Karma is a contender.

TeknoWizard

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFX View Post
Urgh. He's an amazing AP. He just pushes the lane. Which is what makes him amazing at what he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Karma is a contender.
And she has the single strongest shield in the game, which packs a really powerful nuke.

People will say Heimer is bad because they either:
A: Can't manage mana
B: Don't know how to get through the laning phase.

And no one even bothers to give Karma a chance.

Autovector

08-28-2012

At low skill levels I´d say lux all the way, at high skill levels its not hard to deny her all of her damage since its skillshot based. Heimer on the other hand has those missiles which people forget all the time have 1k range and hit quite hard if you invest on them.

My answer would be yeah, you can dominate a lux mid with heimer as long as you have good skillshot avoiding skills. If you´re having trouble avoiding them at early game start with boots. Also, start with 1 point in turret but then focus on your missiles. Turrets have just to many weakness at early game for you to invest heavily on. Grenades are good with 1 point on lane phase to disable jungle ganks at lvl 4 (or go 3 in turrets to get blue).

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Heimer is a lane dominator. Once teamfights start is where Heimer falls off. a good Heimerdinger can win a lane against just about anyone.

I have a friend who literately has 800 wins and I'd be willing to be 400 of those have been his Heimer. Its retarded how much he shuts down opponents. He usually goes top, but he can dominate mid just the same.

The thing about Heimer is you have to realize the turrets can only do so much.

McFerren

08-28-2012

Quote:
Karma is a contender.
Lol at people who think Karma isn't a great champion.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Karma is a contender.
Have you even played AP Karma?